Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Solution To The Language Question On The African Literature - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Solution To The Language Question On The African Literature (302 Views)

My Collection Of African Literature. (Suggestions Are Welcome) / African Literature - PDF Download / African Literature - Free Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To The Language Question On The African Literature by writeitall: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2018
Have you ever joined the numerous concerned African literary writers in pondering on the solution to the language question on the African literature? I was once there too but no longer. That African languages are rich is already too much a truth to be concealed-we cannot keep this any longer. Those who present our rich culture in the English language have gone far in showcasing us to the wider market and i give kudos to them.

However, I beg to start from where they have stopped. I see the African literature even crossing ALL (and I repeat, ALL) linguistic boundaries in the world. I look forward to seeing bold great writers who will travel this travel this distance with me...those who will make bold to translate their work into major international languages like English, French, German, Chinese, Czech and Portuguese among others.

Ladies and Gentlemen, permit me to introduce you to the TDSP translators, a cloud-enabled translation services provider and one of the world's
fastest growing translation companies. Out of over 27,000 vendors globally it is ranked in the top 100 translation vendors by the industry's leading research organization. Over the last 7 years it has built a technology platform that enables human translators to deliver faster
and more accurate translations, lowering the cost and time to deliver translations. We`ve been in the translation business since 2010 and many of our staff have been working in the industry for much longer.

Visit us today @ www.tdsptranslators.com.ng or send us an email on meettdsp@tdsptranslator.com.ng. You can also place your direct phonecall to 07037142686.

At TDSP translators, we speak and write your language! We make you proud of your heritage!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Advertisement / I Need Syney Sheldon's Novel, Best Laid Plans / Someone Should Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.