Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Kennysam To Drop "I Can't Imagine" Single Tomorrow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kennysam To Drop "I Can't Imagine" Single Tomorrow (337 Views)

Official: Kennysam Releases 'I Can't Imagine' Single / My Passion, Profession Are Inseparable Parts Of My Life- Kennysam / Kennysam Drops Another Single Titled: I Cant Imagine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kennysam To Drop "I Can't Imagine" Single Tomorrow by okrote4real: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2018
All is now set for one of Nigeria's best gospel and inspirational artistes who has bagged various awards in the gospel genre for his contributions and eloquence in the industry.
KennySam, as he is popularly called it set to drops "I Can't Imagine," a song cry to God for his goodness and mercy in his life.
Produced by ODJ, one of the finest producers in the industry, the song would inspire and uplift the soul of music lovers. It is certainly a gospel banger!
According to him;
"I am saying this with all conviction, without God I would have no life at all. Outside of Christ, there is no reality. There is no logic. There is no reason for anything. Everything was made for Christ. My next breath comes from Christ and is to go back to Him.

"We must fully depend on Jesus, without Him we have nothing, but with Him we have everything. When you don’t have Christ, you have no power over sin or Satan, and you don’t truly have life. This is the reality that inspired this song 'I CAN'T IMAGINE'," he explained.

The song would be released on major local and international radio stations tomorrow (Tuesday) while he embarks on tour to promote the songs.

OKROTE'S BLOG: KennySam To Drop "I Can't Imagine" Single Tomorrow: http://okrote..com/2018/04/kennysam-to-drop-i-cant-imagine-single.html

Re: Kennysam To Drop "I Can't Imagine" Single Tomorrow by ifeegee(f): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please Nairaland land community, do me the honour and listen to my brother drop his single tomorrow.
I've listened to the song, it is truly spiritually uplifting.

Stevo!! Come ooh. I can't imagine is finally coming out tomorrow.

Mod! Please help move my brother's ministry to the front page. If for nothing , for all the years I've spent on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Kennysam To Drop "I Can't Imagine" Single Tomorrow by ifeegee(f): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
monechucks, pls say something.

(1) (Reply)

[Dope New] Yung6ix – Ina The Benz (Mp3) / Peddy Dricks - My City / Godstime E. Okorie – Jehovah Must Be Praised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.