Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 (37029 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by bambi2016: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Ebuka’s wife, Cynthia Obi Uchendu, has taken to her Instagram page to commend her husband for a job well done and for keeping his cool despite all the rumours that went round about him as the host of BBN 2018

Read below:

“It’s all over ! And my miracle won !
Special shoutout to my darling husband, you were nothing short of amazing . Your work ethic and dedication inspires me everyday . You kept your head High despite foolish rumours. You’ve handled everything thrown at you with such grace . Only if I was half as graceful as you are .
Let’s not forget how well you slayed effortlessly week after week. I’m teaching you well .��
Anyway cheers to a successful season . I wish you an even brighter year with more gigs and endorsements! . Major shout out to everyone who encouraged you and supported you through this season .
On to the next ! ���

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/23/bbnaija-you-kept-your-head-high-despite-foolish-rumours-ebukas-wife-cythia-gushes-over-him/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by bambi2016: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2018
bbnaija
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by DuruCrusher(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by obedugo(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Creative man with a wise and supportive wife

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by decatalyst(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2018
What a good woman you seam.

S/O to all the supportive women out there. More respect and money into your bank account!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Finstar: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
I thought this show is over..

Anyway, visit the home of entrepreneurs

www.entmirror.com

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by visijo(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
Bbn again.?
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by NwaAmaikpe: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Which of the rumours Cynthia?

That he married you because of your father's money?
Or
That you don't give him breathing space and are so emotionally demanding?
Or that CeeC is your relative?
Or that he dated CeeC?

Which Cynthia...
With the way Ebuka kept holding CeeC's hand as he took she and Miracle round the Big Brother house for the last time, it left no doubts in our minds regarding some of those rumours.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
A very supportive woman...see as she fine.. Asa nwa..

kiss
The kind of woman every man wants to marry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
grin
Looks like today is the real BBNaija double wahala news day,
But don't let it distract you from the fact that that Senator Tupac Meleye is currently doing snatch me I snatch you with immigration officers and that since yesterday Atletico Madrid and Juventus has Been the most cursed football team by lazy Nigerian youths.

Mods na joke oh

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Platony(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Pls i am not a #LazyNigerianYouth to be wasting my hustling time on BBN's issue, dem don mk der money, i nid 2 go n mk mine. I knw say throughout dis wk, na BBN wk.

Next Pls.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by nairalandaddict: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Onto the next what... Don't try this in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Oozflame: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by frfr: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Somebody please tell her bomb dy her head.

The good ones are hard to find.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Dpharisee: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2018
frfr:
Somebody please tell her bomb dy her head.

The good ones are hard to find.
Wetin concern you with her hair? angry

Now I can see why Ebuka chose her despite people telling him she is not very pretty and that its because of her billionaire fathers money that he married her blablabla..

The best gift a woman can give to her man is encouragement, commend him for the little he has achieved and he will be spurred to do more.

Always tell him that he is a gift to you and he will always remember that he has a confidante at home, help him to groom himself and appear neat, go out there and select clothes that fits him by even going out of your way to get special tailors to sew clothes that fits him, if you observe whenever people tell Ebuka that his dresses are well sewn he will always reply them 'thats the work of my wife', what else can he ask from her?

It also shows that she was well brought up and prepared for marriage, ready to face the challenges and the rumours that will always rear its head to destroy their union.

9 Likes

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by BakaYoko999: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
What happened to the good old waiting for him to get home then congratulate him? Isn't this meant to be a private message? Social media whores on the loose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by PoisonedOne: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
nairalandaddict:
Onto the next what... Don't try this in 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by 1stola: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
The Ebuka that was dating and fuckìng the so-called ugly, rude and arrogant "vargin" loser.

Ceeci

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Hmm the some post about that poo-show.
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Hmm some post about that poo-show.
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Oladipo1166(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Finally BBN is over,.......... we can now hear word,......
Useless show, useless organizers, useless people, useless sponsorship, useless followers.

#Lazy youths
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Onyinye15(f): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Like if you don't give a bleep angry Share if she makes sense

1 Like

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by JAMESOJAY: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2018
My brother same thing will happen to you you me see how you handle it..
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by tsmat(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2018
post BBN drama...isa pity
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by 4C2215131: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Cutehector:
A very supportive woman...see as she fine.. Asa nwa..

kiss
The kind of woman every man wants to marry

Until you do and then...

Never judge circumstances from a public perspective especially social media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by rockcitie: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Did she just say she's the one teaching Ebuka how to slay?

If I hear......

See this mgbeke trying to sound like she has better dress sense. Ebuka was a big time slayer long before he married you.

Now buzz off!!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Or
Or that he dated CeeC?

Which Cynthia...
With the way Ebuka kept holding CeeC's hand as he took she and Miracle round the Big Brother house for the last time, it left no doubts in our minds regarding some of those rumours.
why do you behave like this NwaAmaikpe

Change your way of life

Nairaland no be your office

6 Likes

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by ThierryJay: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2018
But some of the rumours are being fuelled by Cee-C too now.

Why was Cee-C comparing Tobi with Ebuka by saying " Ebuka is one million times better than you.., Ebuka is more of a man than you'd ever be" during her tirade. Is it a d.ck measuring contest?

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by alatbaba1(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2018
issorite
Re: Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 by AngelicBeing: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Or
Or that he dated CeeC?

Which Cynthia...
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 / Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) / Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.