Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Secrets Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secrets Of God (807 Views)

Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible / Secrets Of The Secret Place / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of God by Manager264(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Do you desire to know God's Secrets?

Engage the Prophet of God for Prophetic Intercessory Knowledge, needed in knowing the Secrets of God, and using that knowledge to TRANSFORM THE WORLD AROUND YOU!

Individuals and organizations are spending lots of money for information and understanding on matters like businesses, health, politics, career, sports, entertainments, economics, e.t.c., guess what? God has the answers! And He has made His Secrets discoverable to every seeking believer in a close relationship with Him.

BENEFITS:

(1) Gain access to God's deep knowledge and wisdom

(2) Share God's mindset

(3) Inspire and empower others with God's thoughts and dreams

(4) Use words of knowledge in everyday life scenario

(5) Connect with His love for all of His creation which include you!

Have a blessed week.

Prophet M.O. Ola.,

The Light of God's Face Ministries,
08137296422, 07057905174,
doagric@gmail.com.

#The_Light_of_God_sFace_Ministries #Prophetic_Intercessory_Prayers #Prophet #Intercessor #Church #God #SecretsOfGod #Jesus #JesusChrist #TheGloryOfIsrael #The StrenghtOfIsrael #HolySpirit #HolyGhost #God_of_Truth #God_of_Wisdom #iPray #iPrayer #Prayer #Online_Prophetic_Intercession #Gospel #Fasting #FastingAndPrayer #ProsperityGospel #Ota_Nigeria #Nigeria #The_Light_of_God_sFace_Ministries_International ....#Thank_You_Jesus

Re: Secrets Of God by Manager264(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

...therefore, for everyone under the bondage of the force of hell, as you type amen to this #Prophetic_Prayer, receive your liberty now in Jesus name! Amen!
Re: Secrets Of God by Manager264(m): 5:53am On May 02, 2018
Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always, i will say it again, rejoice!

Appreciating God for this beautiful new day and new month,
Father Lord you are Great, you are Wonderful, there is no one like oh Lord, thank you for the brand new day....

Have you praised Him this morning?
Re: Secrets Of God by Manager264(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2018
Psalm 92:1 "It is good to give thanks to the #Lord...the God of our father, the God of Abraham, the God Isaac, and the God of Jacob, thank you for the brand new day.... Have you praised Him yet this morning? #iPraise
Re: Secrets Of God by Manager264(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2018
Joel 2:25-26.."I Will repay You the years the locusts have eaten...
Re: Secrets Of God by luvmijeje(f): 10:19pm On May 24, 2018
Oga OP, you can't teach what you don't have. No man born of a woman knows the secret of God. Please enough of your sales tactics.
Re: Secrets Of God by Manager264(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2018
luvmijeje:
Oga OP, you can't teach what you don't have. No man born of a woman knows the secret of God. Please enough of your sales tactics.

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge...I pray nobody will be destroyed in Jesus name.

The topic sounds greek to your hearing SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UNBELIEVER! To the believers, it is our culture, Holy Spirit does not just reveals God's secrets, among other deep things to us, but He lives inside us, gives us all manner of fantastic gifts :1 Corithians 14. A particular believer can develop an intimate relationship with His to the extent of becoming his spouse, similar relationship between husband and wife,in such relationship,you will end up becoming His face,representing Him, you will always know His mind, He can start a conversation while the God's servant complete it, similar with how husband and wife, after staying together for a long time will start to look alike, speak like eachother..

A Prophet is a Spokesperson, an intermediary between God and His people.
Deut 18:18 ''I will put my words in the mouth of the Prophet who shall speak to them everything THAT I COMMAND.

According to Amos 3:7 "The Lord God does nothing without revealing His secret to His servants the Prophets''.
In fact, every time a situation which warrants prayer support arises, the Lord searches for an Intercessor.

Ezek 22:30 "Thus i have searched among them for someone who could build a wall or stand in the breach before me to keep me from destroying the land''.

Psalm 25:14 "The secrets of the Lord belong to the righteous.

1 Cor 2:10-16 ''These are the things God has revealed to us by His Spirit, the Spirit searches all things even the deep things of God''.

If you want to enjoy what we enjoy, knowing the secret of God, therefore, all you need to do is very simple, be born-again, that is, accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, repent, then, do water baptism, Holy Ghost baptism is optional, ''lobatan'', that's all and start walking in the newness of life, you will be Spirit-filled, gotten gift(s) from the Spirit :1 Cor 14, then, you are entitled to know not only God secret but all manner of deep things.
John 3:3 "Verily, verily i tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of God unless they are born-again''.

Jesus is Lord.

God bless you!
Re: Secrets Of God by Manager264(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Secrets Of God by Manager264(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
WHY SOME PEOPLE PRAY, AND GOD DON'T ANSWER.

As far as christianity / Kingdom of God is concerned, FAITH is KEY.
Many people's prayers are not been answered today, simply because they have been praying wrongly. When they pray, they HOPE IN GOD, instead of HAVING FAITH IN GOD!
Imagine a woman, trusting God for the fruits of the woumb, prayed as thus:
''Father in Jesus name, by 'tomorrow', when i go for Pregnancy Test in the hospital, let me be tested positive''', instead of saying for instance ''I receive my fruits of the woumb 'NOW' in Jesus name!

Faith is NOW, any 'faith' postponed, turned 'hope', hope, therefore, is 'futuristic', and hope is in the 'mind', while faith is in the heart, man can remember what is in his mind, but faith is pure MYSERY.
If you follow God's instruction as you have faith in Him for a particular thing, He is commited to carry out His obligations, 100% involved, He can not lie: 1 Sam 15:29.
I pray for you today, may God give you the grace to possess Abraham type of faith needed in doing exploits in Jesus name.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Workers, Fraudsters Steal Billions Of Naira From Me - Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin / Bishop Oyedepo Burst As Dead Member Came Back To Life / Breaking! Apostle Akan Weeks Set To Host Another Crusade After Church Mishap In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.