Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Threatens To Go Naked If Landlord Throw Her Belongings Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Threatens To Go Naked If Landlord Throw Her Belongings Out (579 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Plot Ilebaye’s Disqualification, Trash Her Belongings / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Threatens To Go Naked If Landlord Throw Her Belongings Out by Naijaslog: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2018
One of the housemates in the just concluded Big Brother Naija 2018, Cee-c has threatened to go naked and lay curse on her landlord if he dares touch her belongings.

Cee-c, who emerged first runner-up in the overall game, told her former housemate, Nina, shortly before the live show on Sunday that her house rent had expired since March and she had a feeling that the landlord had thrown out her properties.

She said, “Wait, what if my landlord decides to throw out my loads? I have this feeling that my loads are under the rain because my house rent expired since March.”

“If my landlord dare tries that, I will go naked and swear for him. He better doesn’t do that because I will show my other side,” she threatened while making arrangement for final departure.

Source: https://www.naijaslog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-c-threatens-to-go-naked-if.html

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Threatens To Go Naked If Landlord Throw Her Belongings Out by panco: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2018
who cares?
Naijaslog:
One of the housemates in the just concluded Big Brother Naija 2018, Cee-c has threatened to go naked and lay curse on her landlord if he dares touch her belongings.

Cee-c, who emerged first runner-up in the overall game, told her former housemate, Nina, shortly before the live show on Sunday that her house rent had expired since March and she had a feeling that the landlord had thrown out her properties.

She said, “Wait, what if my landlord decides to throw out my loads? I have this feeling that my loads are under the rain because my house rent expired since March.”

“If my landlord dare tries that, I will go naked and swear for him. He better doesn’t do that because I will show my other side,” she threatened while making arrangement for final departure.

Source: https://www.naijaslog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-c-threatens-to-go-naked-if.html
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Threatens To Go Naked If Landlord Throw Her Belongings Out by Papoose269(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Which other side? Is it the one we have been seeing or there's another one again.

(1) (Reply)

Iron Man Suit Used In Marvel's 'avengers' Films Has Been Stolen / Exclusive Bts Photos From Kiki Omeili's New Movie "Run" / Startimes Reduces Decoder, Antenna Price; Increases Local New Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.