Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? (678 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates Long Serving Employees / Dangote Cement Appoints Cherie Blair, Tony Blair’s Wife As Director / Dangote Oil Refinery: Graduate Engineer Trainees Return After Overseas Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? by DaBillionnaire: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2018
If eventually, you have the opportunity to meet with Alhaji Aliko Dangote, africa's richest man for just 2mins, what would be your request(s)?

Re: If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? by tolugar: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2018
K
Re: If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2018
Extra 2 hours.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? by fecta: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2018
To be his Apprentice

Re: If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
adopt me
Re: If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nothing, Aliko Dangote has never inspire me,I see his wealth as that of government paddy paddy and nepotism.
Nigerian billionaires who inspire me are jim ovia, Tony Elumelu,cosmos maduka,innoson chukwu,Ibeto e.t.c for their struggle from the scratch without any government backing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? by engrzico(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Sponsor Me for welding fabrication training. Shikena
Re: If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? by DaBillionnaire: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
adopt me

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Secret FB Group Can Help Serious Entrepreneurs Make At Least N1,000,000/mon / Join Our Free Web Design Training And Wordpress Developer Training. / Nigerians, School Is Not Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.