Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Are You A Nigerian Living Abroad? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You A Nigerian Living Abroad? (916 Views)

How Can I Buy USA Treasury Bills As A Nigerian Living In Nigeria / How Nigerian Living Abroad Can Build House In Nigeria Without Losing Their Money / Are You A Nigerian Living Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Nigerian Living Abroad? by genuinelands: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Folks,

Do you reside abroad and you really want to invest in Lands and Buildings in Nigeria but do not know how to go about it?

Do you need information on the Genuine and Affordable Land and Buildings with flexible payment plans?

Do you want to start building your own house to return to here in Nigeria but do not know what location to buy from?

Are you an Investor who wants to buy some parcels of Land to resell later?

Do you own a property in Nigeria and need and expert to manage it for you?

Do you need well experienced construction company to handle your building projects in Nigeria?

Or do you just want Expert advice on the Best Real Estate Investment Opportunity available for you in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri and other locations in Nigeria?

Then contact me here and will be glad you did
Call : Prince Wale on +2349093323310 or Whatsapp +2348038484069
Just click here to whatsapp me directly.
https:///send?phone=2348038484069&text=I'm%20Interested%20in%20Real%20Estate%20Offer%20Thanks
Re: Are You A Nigerian Living Abroad? by genuinelands: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
you need to call me now

Re: Are You A Nigerian Living Abroad? by genuinelands: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
The best time to buy real estate is many years ago and the second best time is now.

(1) (Reply)

Why Die In Poverty And Joblessness When You Can Earn In Six Figures ? / What Business Should I Start With ₦300 Thousand Naira ? / Earn Free Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.