Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Llorente Refuses To Rule Out Bilbao Return - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Llorente Refuses To Rule Out Bilbao Return (264 Views)

Llorente Finally Reveals Why He Joined Tottenham And Snubbed Chelsea / 9 Hours To Deadline: Two London Clubs Fight Over Striker Llorente / Chelsea Line Up £15m Llorente (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Llorente Refuses To Rule Out Bilbao Return by Sportxclusive: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tottenham Hotspur striker Fernando Llorente claims his former club Athletico Bilbao ‘hold a special place’ in his heart and could return if an offer is made.

The 33-year-old left San Mames in 2013 having scored 118 goals in his eight years at the club.

Speaking as reported by Marca ,Llorente said:“Athletic Club are my home and if they make an offer, a return could happen,”

“I enjoyed many wonderful moments at the club that I will never forget and Athletic will always hold a special place in my heart.

Related image

“If they do make me a proposal to come back, then I would have to think about it and yes, maybe it could happen.”

Since leaving Athletic ,Llorente has gone on to play two seasons at Juventus, one each at Sevilla and Swansea city and now Spurs where he has scored just five goals in 28 appearances so far this season.
READ MORE:http://sportxclusive.com/2018/04/23/llorente-refuses-to-rule-out-bilbao-return/

(1) (Reply)

De Gea Says Current Season Is His Best / Salah Records / Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4million In Russian Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.