Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

BB Naija Former Housemates Step Out In Style For The Lagos Finale Live Screening - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB Naija Former Housemates Step Out In Style For The Lagos Finale Live Screening (467 Views)

Una Don Start With Dis Una Camera, Na U Dey Cast Me - Wizkid Says As He Step Out / Bbnaija 2020: Erica Missing As Ex-housemates Step Out In White For Last Party / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija Former Housemates Step Out In Style For The Lagos Finale Live Screening by Nollyzonenews: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Still, in the season of BB Naija 2018 finale, which had Miracle coming out as the winner, former housemates from both season 2, 2017 and season 3, 2018 were spotted at the live screening that took place at Lekki Lagos.

Fans of the show got the chance to watch a live screening of the BBNaija finale along with them and former housemate Bisola hosted the Lagos screening.

The former housemates were looking their best and gorgeously dressed for the live screening of the finale.

See the photos below on
http://news.nollyzone.com/bb-naija-former-housemates-step-out-in-style-for-the-lagos-finale-live-screening/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: BB Naija Former Housemates Step Out In Style For The Lagos Finale Live Screening by Nollyzonenews: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Insane Mansion Bought By Nigerian Celebrities 2018 / I Haven't Slept Since I Was Released From Prison - Meek Mill / Ajimobi Declares Three Days To Mourn Oyo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.