Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

#bbniaja: “my Pu**y Is For You” – Nigerian Slay Queen Says As Miracle, Tobi And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbniaja: “my Pu**y Is For You” – Nigerian Slay Queen Says As Miracle, Tobi And (458 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbniaja: “my Pu**y Is For You” – Nigerian Slay Queen Says As Miracle, Tobi And by akinzgist(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
A Nigerian slay queen has taken to social media to reveal that she is willing to give big brother niaja winner Miracle her ‘honey pot’ once he gets back into the country.

Read her Tweet below; click below to
see
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/04/23/bbniaja-my-puy-is-for-you-nigerian-slay-queen-says-as-miracle-tobi-and-nina-are-spotted-in-sa/
“I pray that you accomplish your dreams of getting your CPL and every other great thing that you have dreamed and prayed for. You have an amazing spirit, and strong will.

“A massive congrats to all my fellow housemates as well. You all put in so much Heart into this show, and I have no doubt that we will all attain the success that we want. God is with us! Now, lets take on the world. Mirakuuuuuuuuuu! We celebrate!”

Earlier this morning, a fan ran into big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle and finalists, Tobi and Nina in South Africa and shared cute selfies with them.

The finalists of the show are expected to arrive Nigeria later this night. See photos the fan took below:

Here is how Miracle celebrated his friend Miracle on his victory;

He wrote “Miraaaaakuuuuuu! @miracleikechukwu . Brother man. A massive congratulations to you. You were consistent throughout the show, and you put in so much effort. I am glad to have met you, and I’m even more glad to be able to call you friend and brother.

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/04/23/bbniaja-my-puy-is-for-you-nigerian-slay-queen-says-as-miracle-tobi-and-nina-are-spotted-in-sa/

Re: #bbniaja: “my Pu**y Is For You” – Nigerian Slay Queen Says As Miracle, Tobi And by BreezyCB(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Iranu

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija – Nina Bags First Endorsement Deal / 'hypocrite- Twitter Users Digs Out Reno Omokri's Old Tweet Caling Bbnaija Imoral / "We Are Ride Or Die" Old Chat Of Nina And Collins Professing Love For Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.