Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Software To Send Application - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Software To Send Application (828 Views)

How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? / How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? / Bluetooth Software To Transfer/send Applications To Another Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software To Send Application by phemmy008(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2010
Hi guys, please i need your help on what software i can download to enable me send application on my phone thru bluetooth to another phone. Hoping to hear from you, Thanks
Re: Software To Send Application by engrhamid(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2010
phemmy008:

Hi guys, please i need your help on what software i can download to enable me send application on my phone thru bluetooth to another phone. Hoping to hear from you, Thanks
what maker and model of phone do you use?
Re: Software To Send Application by Joe50(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2010
It is possible to send both java and symbian softwares you installed on your phone to another person even though you don't have a copy of the softwares reserved.
Firstly you have to tell us your phone maker and model.
Re: Software To Send Application by cherish(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2010
I use nokia e51
Re: Software To Send Application by sheriffman(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2010
Pls house I am also interested in this stuff my phone is a sony ericsson K770i.
Re: Software To Send Application by DAVE5(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2010
Get urselves an x-plor,file explorer etc 4 ur symbian phones
Re: Software To Send Application by calabaman(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2010
@cherish: go to sharemobile.ro and get urself fileman. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Sim Registration / Use of different Fancy Fonts / Who Else Is Tired Of Etisalat's Unsolicited Sms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.