Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! (2398 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by LAGATA(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Very well Nigerian youths ain't lazy! My godfather I really appreciate ur kind gesture & commitments as rgds my order and as well delivery of my four correct Tyres. U too much! I might have to relocate to Lagos becoz of ur kindness. Tyres have been received and in top form. I had to fight the tyre service guys when they asked if the tyres were for sale... Baba Gazzuzz u will always prosper. Find below my reports for your attention sir grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by diportivo: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by luvinhubby(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
And who be Gazz abeg?
Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by nams77: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gazz plant grin

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by LAGATA(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
luvinhubby:
And who be Gazz abeg?

Biko no vex Na Gazzuzz I been wan write but Na the pounded yam make me dey high......

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
LAGATA:
Very well Nigerian youths ain't lazy! My godfather I really appreciate ur kind gesture & commitments as rgds my order and as well delivery of my four correct Tyres. U too much! I might have to relocate to Lagos becoz of ur kindness. Tyres have been received and in top form. I had to fight the tyre service guys when they asked if the tyres were for sale... Baba Gazzuzz u will always prosper. Find below my reports for your attention sir grin grin

Enjoy your tyres Good sir wink

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by AgentGoat: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Why do you create a thread on useless topic

5 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by valarinz: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why do I now feel left out, first it was someone opening a thread to praise honmusa and now another opening to praise gazzuzz, not like both of these guys ain't good at what they do, but when you open up the thread to read something spectacular it turns out to be .....

Abeg make somebody open thread to hail valarinz now oo, if no one does that in the next 24hrs I'll commit ........

angry angry angry
Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
valarinz:
Why do I now feel left out, first it was someone opening a thread to praise honmusa and now another opening to praise gazzuzz, not like both of these guys ain't good at what they do, but when you open up the thread to read something spectacular it turns out to be .....

Abeg make somebody open thread to hail valarinz now oo, if no one does that in the next 24hrs I'll commit ........

angry angry angry

cosplay, come hold am o!

8 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by Cosplay: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by valarinz: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

cosplay, come hold am o!

Funny enough, u just made me laugh now by calling him. E come be like say we dey drag woman..it's aiit
Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by Shagati(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
valarinz:

Funny enough, u just made me laugh now by calling him. E come be like say we dey drag woman..it's aiit
You're the one unaware that you snatched his girlfriend in 1982.
He remembers and hasn't forgiven you embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by thebigkendo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
valarinz:

Abeg make somebody open thread to hail valarinz now
oo, if no one does that in the next 24hrs I'll commit ........

angry angry angry

Diportivo

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by valarinz: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shagati:

You're the one unaware that you snatched his girlfriend in 1982.
He remembers and hasn't forgiven you embarassed

No way, wasn't me, they never born me that year na. But e for no bad if Cosplay do that kind thread for me sha

So Cosplay do the thread hailing valarinz now and let all sins be forgiven, I no just wan carry last this April, it's my birth month shocked

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by laluski(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
AgentGoat:
Why do you create a thread on useless topic

Ur name has said it all about ur brain.your brain will be washed down with a bottle of cold Goldberg soon.Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by AgentGoat: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
laluski:

Ur name has said it all about ur brain.your brain will be washed down with a bottle of cold Goldberg soon.Good luck

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2018
laluski:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 30, 2018
LAGATA:

To make money is easy.

Offer a good product and back it with exemplary and honest customer service like Gazzuzz and watch the money rolling in.

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by LAGATA(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2018
EgunMogaji:

To make money is easy.

Offer a good product and back it with exemplary and honest customer service like Gazzuzz and watch the money rolling in.

Uv said it all....
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by laluski(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

To make money is easy.

Have u all ever wondered what will happen if Nigeria votes Gazzuzz as President, Kingreign as VP, sorrepaouse as senate President, cosplay as (of course) EFCC,NAFDAC AND SON Boss grin

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Is A Nigerian And Not Lazy! by Cosplay: 12:19am On May 01, 2018
laluski:

Have u all ever wondered what will happen if Nigeria votes Gazzuzz as President, Kingreign as VP, sorrepaouse as senate President, cosplay as (of course) EFCC,NAFDAC AND SON Boss grin

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacuum Cleaner For Cars / Inside Peace Mass Transit Ltd Car Assembly At Emene In Enugu(photos) / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.