Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Davido & South Africa Actress Boity fights over Alleged Sexual Advance by davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & South Africa Actress Boity fights over Alleged Sexual Advance by davido (863 Views)

Davido Reacts To Fight With Boity At His Concert In Zimbabwe Over Sex Demand / Davido Wanted Boity In Bed And They Fought Over It In Zimbabwe - H-Metro / Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & South Africa Actress Boity fights over Alleged Sexual Advance by davido by streets2empire: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Davido and south African celebrity presenter were reported to have had a nasty confrontation at a local hotel after the 30 billion concert held at the Harare International Conference center.

It is in the early hours of Sunday morning after the show that the two are said to have had a bad clash which left some of the Meikles hotel furniture vandalised. Reports are that police was then called in to calm the situation down. However, it is not really clear what started the clash but a grape vine version says Davido told Boity in an unconventional way that he wanted to get her in bed, something that did not go well with Boity.

It is then said Boity started throwing tantrums, shouting at Davido. Genius then tried to intervene and calm the situation down but Boity reportedly slapped him.
Reports are Davido was also manhandled by Boity during the fracas which made one of Davido’s members mad and he started threatening Boity telling her never to visit Nigeria.

A screenshot circulating on social media that narrates the incident reads:
“Then Davido’s boy was like, I will kill you if you come to Nigeria, you are dead don’t even come.
“In fact my dad is very powerful man, I will make sure you don’t even pass by the airport,”
In return Boity said:
“I don’t care about Nigeria.”
Called for comment about the incident, Genius “Ginimbi” Kadungure said he is not aware of what had happened as he was not at the scene. However, he confirmed that he heard the rumour.
“I don’t what happened I was not there, I also heard about just like you did,” he said.

http://hmetro.co.zw/davido-boity-fight-at-hotel/

Re: Davido & South Africa Actress Boity fights over Alleged Sexual Advance by davido by streets2empire: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
more
Re: Davido & South Africa Actress Boity fights over Alleged Sexual Advance by davido by finallybusy: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
I don’t blame him. Boity as at 2013 - 2016 could make a man lose home training. Wizkid couldn’t temper his lust on seeing her. She was ready, bending into different positions to satiate his male gaze.

She’s for the streets. Many rappers had their way with her. She maybe wasn’t feeling Davido. Women have standards after all. Today, it will play out differently. The man impregnated multiple women, is on the international scene and soaring. She’s in a surely boring marriage, forgotten by the public.

(1) (Reply)

See This Adorable Photos Of Yemi Alade In Sport Wear / FowWorld:2018 Met Gala Theme- Heavenly Bodies- Fashion And Catholic Imagination. / Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.