Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer (364 Views)

Which Mobile Network Data Last? / How Many Days Does 1GB Data Last You? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
I got tired of spending approximately 4k on mobile data every month so I just sat to think about my pocket and came up with these tips.

You can add yours too.

Let's cut to the chase.

1. Engage In Other Things.

This one is very important, some humans just do not have a life outside the internet anymore and you know what suffers for it right? Your mobile data, which means you spend more on data purchase every month. If you're not currently engaged with a job or academics, you can look for something outside your data plan to put your hands into.
Re: Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
2. Read a Book

I believe everyone would read if they can just get a hold on the right book. Technology has made it easier, you can download any book from the Internet (PDF or EPUB) on your phone. Imagine reading a book you love that has 300-400 pages, think of how much data you could save and the knowledge you'd gain, or entertainment you'd derive from such literature.
Either ways, your data would rest
Re: Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
3. Download Games.

This one is going to consume your data but if you're an average mathematician, you'd certainly agree with me that downloading a game worth 100mb and playing it for few hours in a day saves over 50-100 a day.
Re: Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
4. Don't Stream unnecessarily.

Instagram is crazy with videos, I literally jump far from videos and when I mistakenly land on me, I run quick from it like it's a plaque. If you must entertain yourself with comic from IG and you can't afford large amount of data, then I'd suggest you stick to night data plans for streaming
Re: Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer by ikbnice(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Just install Mobiwol or NoRoot Firewall and save yourself from the headaches jawe
Re: Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
5. Make Friends around you.

Do I need to explain this?
Re: Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer by Eggcelent(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Creative Writing

Kudos
Re: Five Suggestions To Make Your Mobile Data Last Longer by Offpoint: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thank God you said "suggestion"...

if I read all day and visit xvideo will my data consumption on the site be minimize?

(1) (Reply)

Apple Company Worried About Iphone, Claimes Demand Is Falling / Samsung Galaxy Note9 Specs And Features Revealed In Detailed Hands-on / Original 16GB /32GB Micro SD Card At Completely Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.