Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Propertypro.ng(Solved) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Propertypro.ng(Solved) (7206 Views)

Propertypro.ng Review / Online Real Estate Company Tolet.com.ng Changes Name To Propertypro.ng / Tolet.com.ng To Metamorphose Into Propertypro.ng After Acquiring Jumia House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
I had a little issue trying to find the right apartment for my needs, however Propertypro reached out to me and my issue was resolved ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by Aquablue: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks,it appeared too full of adverts..
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Aquablue:
Thanks,it appeared too full of adverts..
I just got scammed today, and there is no even anywhere o the site to report an agent to
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by Aquablue: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
@ mist100
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by polimaf(m): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2018
cbrass:

I just got scammed today, and there is no even anywhere o the site to report an agent to
Can you explain what happened? Did you pay for an apartment and agent never showed up?
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by REDshouse(m): 5:19am On Apr 24, 2018
There are scammers everywhere. If u get scammed by any agent report to law enforcement not the owner of a website who has little control over membership of the site....

Propertypro or tolet is a platform like nairaland and wasnt there when u are transacting

If u can explain how u get scammed then no need of bringing Tolet here

1 Like

Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by Realestatepro(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Always do your due diligence before parting with your money.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Let's all be careful with this scammers pretending to be real estate agents
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2018
polimaf:
Can you explain what happened? Did you pay for an apartment and agent never showed up?

i paid for inspection, to check a place that was totally different from what was put on the site. infact the man wasted my time and money. this is really bad . i can sense that most of the pictures about apartments on the site are fake
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Realestatepro:
Always do your due diligence before parting with your money.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Let's all be careful with this scammers pretending to be real estate agents

my time that he even wasted that yesterday really pained me. there are so many fake adverts on that site. i dont know why those guys that run the site can verify all these things before allowing the pictures to go live

1 Like

Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2018
REDshouse:
There are scammers everywhere. If u get scammed by any agent report to law enforcement not the owner of a website who has little control over membership of the site....

Propertypro or tolet is a platform like nairaland and wasnt there when u are transacting

Mr Man just go and sit down pls, this is the terrible mentality that you guys have that keeps ruining ecommerce in nigeria. go and ask olxxx where they are today. why cant nigerians do something right for ones. why allow people to put fake pictures on the site only for you to get to the place and see something else . this is how that site will go down in no time

2 Likes

Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by polimaf(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2018
cbrass:

i paid for inspection, to check a place that was totally different from what was put on the site. infact the man wasted my time and money. this is really bad . i can sense that most of the pictures about apartments on the site are fake
Not all. most agents are fond of doing that tho. they will waste clients precious time and money trying to convince to take a property you don't like.

1 Like

Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2018
polimaf:
Not all. most agents are fond of doing that tho. they will waste clients precious time and money trying to convince to take a property you don't like.

of course not all, but in this case, the agents put the picture of the place on the site only to get there and see something else. what they are most concerned about is the inspection fee you will pay . my grouse is with the site for allowing such scam to take place. they cant pretend not to know this is happening on their site
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by EponOjuku: 4:50am On Apr 26, 2018
REDshouse:

You have a warped mentality and I'm sure you've never run a successful business. This same useless mentality is what killed OLX and nearly ruined Jiji.

Tolet.com used to collect money from agents, I don't know if they still do that. If they still do that, they are as culpable as the fraudulent agent in this.

I hope Propertypro finds a way to get feedback from customers and ban home rental agents who engage in this fraudulent act. If they don't, that's the nail on their coffin.

2 Likes

Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
EponOjuku:

You have a warped mentality and I'm sure you've never run a successful business. This same useless mentality is what killed OLX and nearly ruined Jiji.

Tolet.com used to collect money from agents, I don't know if they still do that. If they still do that, they are as culpable as the fraudulent agent in this.

I hope Propertypro finds a way to get feedback from customers and ban home rental agents who engage in this fraudulent act. If they don't, that's the nail on their coffin.

Bro they still collect money from agents. The agent argued with me that tolet.ng (which is now propertypro) collected money from him, and that he won't show me the place if I don't give him the money. We throw trust and credibility to the wind in Nigeria when it comes to ecommerce, and it is affecting them but they won't learn from the fall of other sites.
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by PropertyProNG: 10:42am On May 15, 2018
Hello Cbrass,

We sincerely apologise for your experience with the Agent and that you weren't able to reach us easily to make a formal complaint. We have a zero tolerance for fraudulent issues such as you've mentioned, kindly let us know the Agents details so we can make further investigations and handle the incident accordingly.

While we do not own the properties on the website or interfere with our Agents legitimate businesses with their clients, we, however, understand our role in ensuring you can trust the Agents or properties you find through our platform - Propertypro.ng and as such have included Terms and disclaimers to advise customers on viewing Agent details, not to make monetary transactions before visiting preferred property.

In order to prevent further issues such as this, we’ve improved our current Verification process that requires Agents to provide valid Identification for self and business, before Agents can use our platform amongst other requirements.

Also, we encourage customers to send reviews of activities/ dealings with the Agents via the Agents page and also reach out to us through our various channels: customercare@propertypro.ng, Facebook | Twitter | Instagram: @PropertypProNG as we regularly monitor customer feedback to prevent fraudulent incidents.

We have taken lessons from your feedback, and would continue to improve our current system of verification, We apologise again for your experience and please let us know the Agent details so we can handle this incident immediately.
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2018
PropertyProNG:
Hello Cbrass,

We sincerely apologise for your experience with the Agent and that you weren't able to reach us easily to make a formal complaint. We have a zero tolerance for fraudulent issues such as you've mentioned, kindly let us know the Agents details so we can make further investigations and handle the incident accordingly.

While we do not own the properties on the website or interfere with our Agents legitimate businesses with their clients, we, however, understand our role in ensuring you can trust the Agents or properties you find through our platform - Propertypro.ng and as such have included Terms and disclaimers to advise customers on viewing Agent details, not to make monetary transactions before visiting preferred property.

In order to prevent further issues such as this, we’ve improved our current Verification process that requires Agents to provide valid Identification for self and business, before Agents can use our platform amongst other requirements.

Also, we encourage customers to send reviews of activities/ dealings with the Agents via the Agents page and also reach out to us through our various channels: customercare@propertypro.ng, Facebook | Twitter | Instagram: @PropertypProNG as we regularly monitor customer feedback to prevent fraudulent incidents.

We have taken lessons from your feedback, and would continue to improve our current system of verification, We apologise again for your experience and please let us know the Agent details so we can handle this incident immediately.

Topstream properties
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by stubbornman(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2018
This is cool coming from PropertyPro.com

I'm also trying to secure an apartment through your site ....I hope I'm safe.

You guys are not updating your houses/apartment on your site...
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by stubbornman(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2018
cbrass:

Topstream properties

Shit happens bro..... I've met with an agent on that site ...have seen the apartment and may make payment anytime soon....

We have scammers in Nigeria doesn't mean we all are

let's give these peeps a try..

wah do you think??
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by PropertyProNG: 8:58am On May 16, 2018
cbrass:

Topstream properties

Noted thanks. We'll be giving you a call soon to assist you more and ensure that you get the best of our services. Apologies again for the inconvenience.
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2018
stubbornman:

Shit happens bro..... I've met with an agent on that site ...have seen the apartment and may make payment anytime soon....

We have scammers in Nigeria doesn't mean we all are

let's give these peeps a try..

wah do you think??

yes we should, you see some of us are really busy that we can't have time to be looking for house up and down, am so busy to the point that i buy toothbrush online(jumia) so we don't want to be disappointed nor scammed. propertypro guys just called me now and this made me happy and i must say am impressed with that

1 Like

Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by Oceannaagent: 9:20am On May 16, 2018
what an awful experience, glad it has been sorted out. Anyway investors, just check my signature
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by cbrass(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2018
I will like to advice that they should have an online help center to address issues fast. If i had seen that i won't have created this thread. I was so pissed off that day ehn.

I know this is hard to do , but it will profit the company in the long run. What if propertypro acts like the agent themselves , let them talk to landlords to give them their houses alone. most offline agents collect between 20 to 40k , they can collect like 25k as agency fee, this will make propertypro the only name know to man in the property industry. It is not going to be easy to achieve this. they will have to employ temporary staffs, or do pay per house you bring to the platform , but it will be worth it on the long run

1 Like

Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by Stephenydaniel(f): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
And I just applied for a job their online with linkedin... I hope DT isn't a scam too ...
Re: Propertypro.ng(Solved) by HenryMurtagh(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
We read so many different kinds of ads on Facebook and these ads catches out attention towards it. There are many things that we can do on the internet and research paper help is everyone's best choice these days.Its very much enjoyable and i like using Facebook so much.

(1) (Reply)

Tiny Houses, Tiny House Movement And Tiny House Plans / Welcome To Urban Prime One,abraham Adesanya!!welcome Home!! / Beach Front Courts Facing Major Road B4 Lekki Free Zone 10% Dicount Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.