Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win (690 Views)

Suya Seller Takes Picture With Rudeboy And Calls Himself A Fan / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by Dailyhappenings: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Daddy freeze has declared himself a prophet after he predicted that Miracle will win the BBNaija show a while back.

Freeze took to his IG page to share his old post about this writing;

�You know a real prophet even in the little things……

Over a month ago, I told #BBnaija to give the money to #Miracle and stop wasting our time…

When the #Prophet speaks, listen…

Congrats Miracle, you won over a month ago. The day it was declared so!

◄ John 1:11 ►

New International Version

He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.

New Living Translation

He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSYrjsiCtgo

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by NwaAmaikpe: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Yes,
He is an endtime prophet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by GOFRONT(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thenk you Mr propet and Mr predicter......

You can as well use your predictability to help those bet9ja boys who plays ticket!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by talk2saintify(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Even a Three year old knew Miracle was going to win!!

Where is my Fvcking Money

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by Lisaflex(f): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Like play, like play...Freeze go open church grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by Ayobami7(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by hisgrace090: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lisaflex:
Like play, like play...Freeze go open church grin

And it will pain you badly because both of you have different opinion I think?
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
He's even quoting scripture! What a pity cry
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by Lisaflex(f): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
hisgrace090:

And it will pain you badly because both of you have different opinion I think?

Mafren, calm down...Everything no be fight,was making a joke of the situation...Btw, i'm with freeze on the tithe ish and even if i wasn't, life's too short to be pained over something as little as someone's opinion tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
prophet of doom
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Himself A Prophet For Predicting Miracle’s Win by hisgrace090: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lisaflex:

Mafren, calm down...Everything no be fight,was making a joke of the situation...Btw, i'm with freeze on the tithe ish and even if i wasn't, life's too short to be pained over something as little as someone's opinion tongue

I understand!

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Steps Out In Style / Chioma Avril Makes It Clear She Isn’t Ready To Share Her Assurance From Davido / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.