Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Please I Need Help On How To Get To Iwoye Ketu From Abeokuta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Help On How To Get To Iwoye Ketu From Abeokuta (1105 Views)

Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Get To Iwoye Ketu From Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good evening everyone .Please i need direction on how to get to Iwoye Ketu from Abeokuta. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get To Iwoye Ketu From Abeokuta by ikbnice(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Use google map nah or use web-based Google map jawe
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get To Iwoye Ketu From Abeokuta by Emmeylil(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wen u get to lafenwa take a bus to imeko and from imeko you get bike to iwoye ketu
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get To Iwoye Ketu From Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Emmeylil:
Wen u get to lafenwa take a bus to imeko and from imeko you get bike to iwoye ketu
thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

Why do people go for Canadian skilled express entry than Australian / Trump Cancels Permanent Residency For Foreigners Who Have Used Welfare Before / 14 Most Beautiful Places In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.