Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos (1922 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) / Rita Dominic's First Outing At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by CastedGist: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
GistMore.com

Film maker Odunlade Adekola holds 3rd edition of OAFP graduation ceremony with held on 21th satuarday and alots celebrities were in attendance muyiwa, sanyeri, baba lati, small doctor, woli agba and others.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/actor-odunlade-adekola-holds-3rd-edition-oafp-graduation-ceremony

Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by CastedGist: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2018

Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Just look at the white white faces!
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by CastedGist: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Uyiii: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Just look at the white white faces!
show us your own

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yoruba people and Ankara sha.

Any event is an avenue to make money from Ankara sales. It's a subtle way of selling tickets for events that are supposed to be 'free to attend'

Respect to the people who wore their own clothes.
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by mogboyelade(f): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Odunlade's wife and the woman above her are the black Nigerian in those pictures.others are Nigerians. I mean the ladies not those men.
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:

show us your own
why should i? And I am very brown, thank you very much
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by nikkypearl(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Earthbound:
Yoruba people and Ankara sha.

Any event is an avenue to make money from Ankara sales. It's a subtle way of selling tickets for events that are supposed to be 'free to attend'

Respect to the people who wore their own clothes.
no ankara, no semo ....na we be that tongue
Oya oga, face front! sad
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Uyiii: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Treasuredlove:
why should i? And I am very brown, thank you very much
what're you thanking me for

2 Likes

Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Uyiii:

what're you thanking me for
your mumu don do
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Uyiii: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Treasuredlove:
your mumu don do
your own mumu never even startcry
In reference to your moniker, it seems you love and treasure your 'mumuism' so much, little wonder most of your comments reeks mumuism and is devoid of sense.

Oya take this 50naira, goan buy treasured sense.

2 Likes

Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Treasure17(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
nikkypearl:
no ankara, no semo ....na we be that tongue
Oya oga, face front! sad

Don't be mistaken o. Omo Yoruba ni mi o!
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by nikkypearl(f): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Don't be mistaken o. Omo Yoruba ni mi o!
kilode to WA n se langba langba grin
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
nikkypearl:
kilode to WA n se langba langba grin

Mo ma n gbagbe le kan kan. grin
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by iGist: 5:38am On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by FlirtyGist: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Uyiii:

your own mumu never even startcry
In reference to your moniker, it seems you love and treasure your 'mumuism' so much, little wonder most of your comments reeks mumuism and is devoid of sense.

Oya take this 50naira, goan buy treasured sense.
o ma se o. You had to put a full stop in my mention first then went to think for hours, if not days before modifying the mention? And see the stale and weak thing you could only come up with. I am thinking you went through my posts to find something there to insult me with and found nothing except my name.sorry is your name, you have no shame whatsoever and sincerely, you are one kingified lazy Nigerian yoot, they need you in sambisa

(1) (Reply)

Shame As MTN Project Fame 2013 Winner, Olawale Turns Taxi Driver / Now That Juliet Ibrahim Has Broken Up With Iceberg Slim, What Happens To Tattoes / Adekunle Gold Wife, Simi Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.