Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Former Wrestler Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson And His Partner Lauren Hashian Welcome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Wrestler Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson And His Partner Lauren Hashian Welcome (545 Views)

Actor And Wrestler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Rips His Gate Off With Bare Hands / Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Wrestler Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson And His Partner Lauren Hashian Welcome by reportminds: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dwayne

Actor The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson is a proud father again. The 45-year-old star took to his Instagram page to announce the birth of his second daughter, Tiana Johnson with his longtime partner, Lauren Hashian, 33.

Sharing a shirtless photo of himself cradling his newborn daughter, he wrote: 'Skin to skin. Our mana. Blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world. Tiana Gia Johnson came into this world like a force of nature and Mama @laurenhashianofficial labored and delivered like a true rockstar. '

'I was raised and surrounded by strong, loving women all my life, but after participating in baby Tia’s delivery, it’s hard to express the new level of love, respect and admiration I have for@laurenhashianofficial and all mamas and women out there. '

'Word to the wise gentlemen, it’s critical to be by your lady’s head when she’s delivering, being as supportive as you can.. holding hands, holding legs, whatever you can do. But, if you really want to understand the single most powerful and primal moment life will ever offer - watch your child being born. Its a life changer and the respect and admiration you have for a woman, will forever be boundless. '

'And to my third and youngest daughter, Tiana Gia - like I did when your two older sisters Simone Alexandra and Jasmine Lia were born, you have my word, I’ll love, protect, guide and make ya laugh for the rest of my life.'

'Your crazy dad has many responsibilities and wears many hats in this big ol’ world, but being your dad will always be the one I’m most proud to wear. Oh and one more thing.. you’re gonna love rollin’ in daddy’s pick up truck.'

Skin to skin. Our mana. Blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world. Tiana Gia Johnson came into this world like a force of nature and Mama @laurenhashianofficial labored and delivered like a true rockstar. I was raised and surrounded by strong, loving women all my life, but after participating in baby Tia’s delivery, it’s hard to express the new level of love, respect and admiration I have for @laurenhashianofficial and all mamas and women out there. Word to the wise gentlemen, it’s critical to be by your lady’s head when she’s delivering, being as supportive as you can.. holding hands, holding legs, whatever you can do. But, if you really want to understand the single most powerful and primal moment life will ever offer - watch your child being born. Its a life changer and the respect and admiration you have for a woman, will forever be boundless. And to my third and youngest daughter, Tiana Gia - like I did when your two older sisters Simone Alexandra and Jasmine Lia were born, you have my word, I’ll love, protect, guide and make ya laugh for the rest of my life. Your crazy dad has many responsibilities and wears many hats in this big ol’ world, but being your dad will always be the one I’m most proud to wear. Oh and one more thing.. you’re gonna love rollin’ in daddy’s pick up truck. #TianaGiaJohnson? #3rdDaughter #BlessesAndGratefulMan #ImInTROUBLE

A post shared by therock (@therock) on Apr 23, 2018 at 10:52am PDT

This is the couple's second daughter together and his third overall. The Rock share a 16-year-old daughter, Simone, from a past marriage.

Report Minds: http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/dwayne-rock-johnson-and-his-partner.html?m=1

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Former Wrestler Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson And His Partner Lauren Hashian Welcome by ceezarhh(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Former Wrestler Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson And His Partner Lauren Hashian Welcome by OgahBohz: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
those tattoos be looking like Lagos road network blue-print ..
cute baby

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Rita Dominic Dishes Out Advise To Former Housemate, Nina / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Caught Kissing Each Other (photos) / What Feud? Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Spotted Chatting At The 2018 Met Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.