Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,550 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

BREAKING: Angry Fans Mob #bbnaija Finalist, Cee-c At Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Angry Fans Mob #bbnaija Finalist, Cee-c At Airport (1020 Views)

Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) / CeeC's Fans Come For Stephanie Coker After She Slammed The BBNaija Finalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Angry Fans Mob #bbnaija Finalist, Cee-c At Airport by Stellanaija001(f): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
One of the most popular housemates at the just concluded reality show, #BBNaija: Double Wahala edition, Cee-C, has been mobbed at the airport on her arrival. According to a short video posted online the BBNaija finalist was seen being mobbed with the words: “Mehn cee-c was dragged, this is sad ‪#BBNaija”

Omojuwa was quick to express sadness at the rather angry nature of the mob stating: “Are these her fans or were they trying to hurt her? I hope the latter is not the case. She hasn’t committed any crime or done anything to warrant being mobbed. You can choose not to like her without taking it too far.”

via independentng

The bashing of this girl is getting out of hand and can lead to another thing. If something happens to her now, those bashing her will be very sober and wish they took it easy on her. Please, She must have now learned a lot from the event, and will grow from it. Life is trial and error. Mercy, mercy, please. -BCEL

Re: BREAKING: Angry Fans Mob #bbnaija Finalist, Cee-c At Airport by kingvick09(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
na lie oo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Angry Fans Mob #bbnaija Finalist, Cee-c At Airport by IME1: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sad for her
What did she expect
Won't be surprised people go carry Tobi insult for head beat her well well
But if that happens it will be so wrong on all fores

Make she go and sin no more, live her life and work on her character for good
Re: BREAKING: Angry Fans Mob #bbnaija Finalist, Cee-c At Airport by Mikora: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2018
If indeed she was attacked and there was a video of it then I'm sorry for the idiots that carried out the attack because they will pay dearly for their stupidity. I'm just hoping this story is not true. How can people be that dumb?
Re: BREAKING: Angry Fans Mob #bbnaija Finalist, Cee-c At Airport by debris: 1:23am On Apr 24, 2018
nawa ooo all these lies......abi na anoda airport wey i dey everyone scramblling to touch and snap pics with ceec dragging evrywhr
Re: BREAKING: Angry Fans Mob #bbnaija Finalist, Cee-c At Airport by adegeye38(m): 3:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerians are extremely stupid, dumb and hypocritical fools, i cant believe am in this with animals like that

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze’s Baby Mama Appears In Court, Daddy Freeze Absent Again / Bbnaija: "You Will Never Win Until You Succeed" - Miracle In New Photo! / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Share Passionate Kiss In A Club In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.