Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Liverpool To Be Offered Dembele In Huge Salah Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool To Be Offered Dembele In Huge Salah Deal (430 Views)

Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season / Liverpool To Sell Seven Players In A Bid To Raise Funds / We Are All Reds On Saturday:Opel Backs Liverpool To Lift Champions League Trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool To Be Offered Dembele In Huge Salah Deal by Simba123: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Barcelona news: Liverpool to be offered Ousmane Dembele in huge Mohamed Salah bid
BARCELONA will reportedly offer Ousmane Dembele to Liverpool in a bid to sign Mohamed Salah.

Barcelona beat Liverpool to sign Dembele from Borussia Dortmund back in the summer for a huge £120million.

However, the France international has struggled at the club, with Liverpool choosing to sign Salah from Roma instead.

Click on the link below to view details on this article

http://afriyo.com/liverpool-to-be-offered-ousmane-dembele-in-huge-mohamed-salah-bid
http://afriyo.com/liverpool-to-be-offered-ousmane-dembele-in-huge-mohamed-salah-bid

Re: Liverpool To Be Offered Dembele In Huge Salah Deal by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 24, 2018
Bad, bad move.
Re: Liverpool To Be Offered Dembele In Huge Salah Deal by mikemodel24: 2:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Na so my enemy go carry bad market in the bid to over take me

today is my birthday so nairalanders give me ur likes and shares for liverpool in the ucl finals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Tuchel Is PSG New Coach / Wow!! Andres Iniesta Confirms Next Club After Barcelona Exit (Photo) / Mourinho Predicts Nigeria And Argentina To Qualify From Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.