Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

"Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide (11186 Views)

Photos From Rachel Bakam's Burial / Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge / Rachel Bakam Dies Of Anaemia At 38 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:53am On Apr 24, 2018
SCREEN GODDESS AMB. RACHEL BAKAM'S MEDIA AIDE SAYS: "MY BOSS DIDN'T GRANT THE INTERVIEW ON SUNDAY SUN NEWSPAPER

Disclaimer: 

AMB. RACHEL BAKAM DID NOT GRANT THIS INTERVIEW:

http://sunnewsonline.com/my-life-is-a-book-of-many-chapters-rachael-bakam-actress/
and the Front page feature and interview of her on Sunday Sun published on the 22nd April 2018

Hello everyone. Please if you run into this interview on any site, blog on Sunday Sun Newspaper. Kindly ignore all the information and content. MY BOSS NEVER GRANTED THAT INTERVIEW.

I feel that media professionals should be credible in their reportage. We appreciate the publicity they offer but it is unfair to create a fake interview about her. Creating questions and answers on her behalf. It is really fraudulent 

Please ignore the publication. Our lawyers will take the matter up against the person responsible on The Sun Newspaper and  Sunnewsonline.com plus any blog that puts it up. 

The whole interview was fabricated by the writer and columnist.

Please disregard it 

Good thing is, the publication did not say anything damaging about Ambassador and her loved ones. We know the Sun Newspaper meant well. We appreciate that. Media houses need to supervise their columnists and reporters better. The lady who wrote it took a shortcut by not carrying out a real interview. Our lawyers and publicists are addressing the matter so there's no reoccurrence in the future. We do not tag Sun Newspaper as a non credible platform. These things happen sometimes so we will deal with this one amicably. 

Thanks 
Amb. Rachel Bakam's
Media Aide
Miss Kaita Smith

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/04/screen-goddess-amb-rachel-bakams-media.html?m=0

Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by MensCabal(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
marriages are a pity nowadays
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please I want to use this medium to ask nairaland and their mods questions.

I just returned from one week ban that I know nothing about

1) please what was my offense for my ban

2) Why didn't you guys notify me that I'm being banned

3) my offense should has been pointed out so i don't repeat it next time

For the fact you got lots of members doesn't mean you should banning folks any how, till today I still don't know m offence I only got to know that ibeqs banned when I couldn't comment for no reason

They said I CAN'T SO THIS NOW TRY AGAIN IN FEW HOURS for complete one week

I'm not happy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by LilNetty(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by Whogoblog: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by OboOlora(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Foolish social media freaks!

What happened to suing them and making millions off their pokenosing a$$!

1 Like

Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by dapsoneh: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Then sue them name make u make money if name true u dey talk
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by jamainesirius: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dont do this
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by MrExcel(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sun newspaper, why? Awumba brung bamba .
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chai! Ethics thrown to Dog!

Some media outlets are just going down gradually on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sun newspaper cheesy
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by Ayobami7(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Story for the Gods
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by mycare(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

For the fact you got lots of members doesn't mean you should banning folks any how, till today I still don't know m offence I only got to know that ibeqs banned when I couldn't comment for no reason

I'm not happy

Go to appeal court.
Why will you be banned without knowing ur offense.
If u lose go to Supreme court, if u still lose too.
Then forget Nairaland bikonu!!!

1 Like

Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by steveDpro: 4:16am On Apr 25, 2018
cool
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by JAMESOJAY: 4:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Where are you from?
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:11am On Apr 25, 2018
this girl too fine walahi,girls with slim,smallish face ,and fine features dey fine scatter. John Fashanu is a very handsome dude too. 2 ge 4
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by richG: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Are you trying to help or mock
mycare:

Go to appeal court.
Why will you be banned without knowing ur offense.
If u lose go to Supreme court, if u still lose too.
Then forget Nairaland bikonu!!!
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by mercuryy: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2018
it is interesting
Re: "Rachel Bakam Didn't Grant The Interview On Sunday Sun Newspaper" - Media Aide by moscow0147(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

I'm not happy

(1) (Reply)

Psquare's Peter Only Likes Mixed Race Girls Rich Girls / Alex Kleanson Biography; The Untold Story Behind Ekene Umenwa Husband, Career, A / Nollywood Actress,funke Adesiyan Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.