Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,540 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Was Cee C Exploited By Bbnaija? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was Cee C Exploited By Bbnaija? (460 Views)

Whitemoney Prank: EKSU Students Pranked By Bbnaija Winner Lookalike / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Cee C Exploited By Bbnaija? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2018
With the 2018 big brother Naija finally coming to an end, it was announced on final eviction show that there was a total of more than 170 million votes.
From what i can remember about the program, cee c was up for elimination at almost very eviction round. Buy estimation, she brought in a minimum of 40 milion votes. And the network providers where charging N30 per vote.
Cee C is a girl i hated and loved at the same time. In the house she committed soo many offences that should ideally earn a disqualification, but the organisers (not biggie) deliberately kept her in the house to feed of her controversy.
Now i vividly remember when bisola finished 2nd in bbnaija 2017. She was also rewarded by the event organisers.
I feel it is very unfair to ignore cee c like she did not make any addition to bbnaija double wahala. The girl has been exploited

Just my humble opinion.
#ThisIsShowBusiness
Re: Was Cee C Exploited By Bbnaija? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Have you gotten your PVC this knowledge will not reduce the prices of accommodation or food stuff or school fees your parents struggle for

Get wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Cee C Exploited By Bbnaija? by westside6: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2018
Cee-C has a bad character, what she got was what she deserved. She really needs deliverance as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Finalist Celebrates See Miracle,nina,tobi,ceec,alex Having Fun In S / Foreigner’s God: Nollywood Producer Ifan Michael Hires Ex-bbnaija Stars To Act / Watch New Video: Tekno – Jogodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.