Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

OAP Toolz Gets Some Accolades From Her Husband, Capt. Tunde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toolz Gets Some Accolades From Her Husband, Capt. Tunde (540 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Gets Some Accolades From Her Husband, Capt. Tunde by Tessyama1: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Capt, Tunde Demuren has taken to Instagram to give his wife, OAP Toolz Oniru-Demuren her well deserved accolades.

According to him, she pushes him to achieve more everyday. He wrote;

"Big shouts to the special lady that always has my back, holds down the home front, supports the work front, and pushes me to achieve more everyday...She definitely deserves some accolades! Love you babe! #appreciationTuesday #testimonyTuesday #Toolzday #justBecause its #Tuesday"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/oap-toolz-gets-some-accolades-from-her-husband-capt-tunde.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: OAP Toolz Gets Some Accolades From Her Husband, Capt. Tunde by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Tessyama1:

"Big shouts to the special lady that always has my back, holds down the home front, supports the work front, and pushes me to achieve more everyday...She definitely deserves some accolades! Love you babe! #appreciationTuesday #testimonyTuesday #Toolzday #justBecause its #Tuesday"

Oga, na you get her back, her very big back.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Congratulates Miracle For Winning #bbnaija2018, Endorses Him / The Top Award Winners At Headies 2018 / How MJ Was Able To Tilt 45 Degrees In Smooth Criminal- Scientists Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.