Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Jehus Farmland Investment - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Jehus Farmland Investment (1195 Views)

Farmland Fencing / Farmland Fencing / 20 Acres Of Plough Able Farmland For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehus Farmland Investment by cheddahboy(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2018
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MONEY

_A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich. The only place where the two meet is in a bank. The poor brings the money, through saving, and the rich takes it, through borrowing. A poor person saves the money because they have more money than their thinking capacity. So they keep the money in the bank so they can go and think what to do with the money they saved._

*On the other side, the rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have. On a practical side, please show me one billionaire who got rich through saving and I will show you a million Nigerian who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.*

```This one �got me thinking.```

It time to Change the Circle

Take advantage of the power of leverage and Live your dream life.

Invest:

Land Purchse : 140k on a plot or 800k on an acre

Land Management: 130k per plot

And 755,000per acre(6plots)

Return on investment (Spread over 3years) :

400k on a plot
2.4 million Naira on an acre

Take action today.

For further details:

Want to take advantage of our Easter Promo??

Call/WhatsApp +234-8064078616

Jehus Farms..................... Creating wealth through Agriculture

Re: Jehus Farmland Investment by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
Where is the location?
Re: Jehus Farmland Investment by yak(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2018
where is this farm? are the returns guaranteed? what happens in d case of herdsmen inversion. with the management fee, does it mean I don't have to be physically active in the farm?
Re: Jehus Farmland Investment by joungblood(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2018
Whatsapp me on 08125670754 I'm interested to know more about this, but be ready to answer alot of questions from me..
Free question �.. You guys are the one selling the land, and still the same people planting and managing the land yearly, so my question is, why den do you need me or people to come buy it, when it is ur land and u are already making money from it by managing it urself n making money off it... It's really confusing to me. But I'm open to be lectured about it
Re: Jehus Farmland Investment by joungblood(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2018
Whatsapp me on 08125670754 I'm interested to know more about this, but be ready to answer alot of questions from me..
Free question, You guys are the one selling the land, and still the same people planting and managing the land yearly, so my question is, why den do you need me or people to come buy it, when it is ur land and u are already making money from it by managing it urself n making money off it... It's really confusing to me. But I'm open to be lectured about it
Re: Jehus Farmland Investment by cheddahboy(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2018
sadsad:
Where is the location?

The farm estate is located at obafemi owode local govt in ogun state, it's about 40 mins drive from Berger bus stop in Lagos.
Re: Jehus Farmland Investment by cheddahboy(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2018
yak:

ok. But Ipara Remo isn't Obafemi Owode. hope we'll do business soon

Okay sir, looking forward to that.
Re: Jehus Farmland Investment by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 26, 2018
cheddahboy:

The farm estate is located at obafemi owode local govt in ogun state, it's about 40 mins drive from Berger bus stop in Lagos.

OK.

State the terms here:
Monetary terms, etc
Re: Jehus Farmland Investment by cheddahboy(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2018
sadsad:

Alright send it to my mail below:

ayaakan1910@gmail.com

Doing that right away.
Re: Jehus Farmland Investment by cheehummer(f): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2018
How did it go guys? Is it genuine?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Practitioners / Maritime/Oil & Gas Group On BBM - To Your Benefit! / Anambra Indigenous Youth Farmers Multi-purpose Cooperative Limited Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.