Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,572 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

#BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House (38586 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Goroz: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please sirs and ma'ams, I'm in urgent need of a room in surulere for rent. Please help

1 Like

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Mabpaine(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
COMPUTERVILLA:
bigbrother double wahala
i cant invest my money on Sisi or any triple wahala
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by maxiuc(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
ekems2017:
That's her attitude Abeg. You cant tell me that you acted a script for 82 days haba
oga I love cee c she showed us her true colours not all those pretending demons who will show you character the moment you Weds them

Cee C I love you for being real
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Foodforthought: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
I think we should start ignoring this bbnaija threads...it's becoming really annoying. No other topic to discuss? The program has ended, move on to something else. 12 threads on bbnaija on front page!!! E don't do na
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Foodforthought: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
I think we should start ignoring this bbnaija threads...it's becoming really annoying. No other topic to discuss? The program has ended, move on to something else. 12 threads on bbnaija on front page!!! E don do na
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by ashjay001(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
Mod, if I see bbnaija thread on the front page again...

I kill you

Nope!

It's "I kee u"tongue
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by cutedela: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
I am not surprised with such a news,before the show ended I already told most of my friends that a lot of companies /organization will come for cee-c after the BBN reality TV show....... I see more coming your way queen cee-c,go for it and grab it real good forgetting about the critics.
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by DavidEsq(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
Mod, if I see bbnaija thread on the front page again...

I kill you
Lol

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by yesloaded: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
I laughed at some viewers who doesn't understand business. There's more to BBN than what you see on the screen! C-Cee just proved to the world that it was all scripted!

I could remember that the last edition, there was a trouble maker on the house just like C-Cee. The same thing applied to Bisola who some viewers claim that she sucked peepee of fellow housemate and Bam Bam replaced Bisola of last edition with sex related scandal

All these lovey dovey between Bam Bam & Teddy A is to stay relevant & at least make money with it!

Those who understand marketing will knows the logic behind BBN show

I've never watched one episode but as someone with knowledge of marketing & make believe, I think I have enough knowledge about what this show is all about.

BBN next year, here I come grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Pat081: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
She is just foolish n useless thank God she is nt d one dat win d money
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Yankiss(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
EuroBoy007:

abeg who get ogbono soup... after making Eba i realised d soup has finished. cry

Gat some. Can I share online? grin

1 Like

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by yesloaded: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
ekems2017:
That's her attitude Abeg. You cant tell me that you acted a script for 82 days haba
I can act the script for more than s year ma!

Do you want to tell me that the real Patience Ozokwor is wicked mother in law you watched on TV?

Madam, its called make believe!

Am a practitioner with 12yrs professional experience & I know what acting is all about.

1 Like

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
youngelder:
After reading this post, i discovered that my intellect did not increase... cry

WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS ONE NA? angry undecided
grin
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Bellarod05: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please let's know when the form is out. Lol
yesloaded:
I laughed at some viewers who doesn't understand business. There's more to BBN than what you see on the screen! C-Cee just proved to the world that it was all scripted!

I could remember that the last edition, there was a trouble maker on the house just like C-Cee. The same thing applied to Bisola who some viewers claim that she sucked peepee of fellow housemate and Bam Bam replaced Bisola of last edition with sex related scandal

All these lovey dovey between Bam Bam & Teddy A is to stay relevant & at least make money with it!

Those who understand marketing will knows the logic behind BBN show

I've never watched one episode but as someone with knowledge of marketing & make believe, I think I have enough knowledge about what this show is all about.

BBN next year, here I come grin
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by caprini1: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Azazi:
Husband go hard you.... shekina grin grin
Not for girls from Anambra,bro.
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by tojahh(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pat081:
She is just foolish n useless thank God she is nt d one dat win d money

Bless your soul....Ooooooh English

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by shegsrules(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
For laughter

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by tisan16(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
EEYA COLLINS! cry cry
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by yesloaded: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bellarod05:
Please let's know when the form is out. Lol
abi nah, lol
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by EuroBoy007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Yankiss:

Gat some. Can I share online? grin

Abeg pass me d soup ASAP biko.

1 Like

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by haslaw(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
What is the bitter and frustrated thing even saying sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijebuu Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Aso Ebi Attires / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze / Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.