Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria (948 Views)

How To Calculate Wall Screeding By Square Meter / How Can I Calculate My Shipping Cost From USA To Nigeria / Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by Faithodoh: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
I would like to know how much it would cost to ship items from USA to Nigeria, and is it possible to get the shipping cost of my items before hand?
Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by scarramenga: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ask your mother
Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by Bayoursnoop: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
There are various ways to get your shipping cost before you ship, depending on the shipping service provider you use, i usually use myus.com & shoptomydoor, as these are the common ones you can get around, to calculate your shipping cost if you choose myus.com, you can follow this link https://www.myus.com/pricing/, while for shoptomydoor, you can calculate your shipping cost using their get a quote tool on their website => https://www.shoptomydoor.com/#snippet-get-shipping-cost there are various shipping companies out there, these two are the ones i frequently use
Faithodoh:
I would like to know how much it would cost to ship items from USA to Nigeria, and is it possible to get the shipping cost of my items before hand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
Try OnePunchMan on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3894150/place-all-orders-amazon-only I've tried him and he delievered no issues at all.

Faithodoh:
Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by OnePunchMan: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
bigtt76:
Try OnePunchMan on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3894150/place-all-orders-amazon-only I've tried him and he delievered no issues at all.

Thank you ma’am for the recommendation.. smiley

1 Like

Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by OnePunchMan: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Faithodoh:

Hello, you can reach out to me via my contact in my profile
Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by shoptomydoor: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
We are glad to know you trust Shoptomydoor enough to recommend us to anyone interested in shipping from USA to Nigeria.
Have you heard about our 100% refund in 24 hours if anything happens to your shipment? That is one of our latest changes aside our recent crash in shipping prices from USA to Nigeria. So now you can also ship as low as $9.99. We will love to hear from you again.
Thank you for recommending Shoptomydoor.

Bayoursnoop:
There are various ways to get your shipping cost before you ship, depending on the shipping service provider you use, i usually use myus.com & shoptomydoor, as these are the common ones you can get around, to calculate your shipping cost if you choose myus.com, you can follow this link https://www.myus.com/pricing/, while for shoptomydoor, you can calculate your shipping cost using their get a quote tool on their website => https://www.shoptomydoor.com/#snippet-get-shipping-cost there are various shipping companies out there, these two are the ones i frequently use
Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by shoptomydoor: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
We are glad to see you are interested in shipping to Nigeria with us. First, you need a USA address and you can get that free on www.shoptomydoor.com. Shop from online stores like amazon, they have the best prices and top quality brands that you can trust.
We at Shoptomydoor will deliver in 5 to 8 days via air. You also covered by our refund policy which means that if anything happens to your shipment we will refund you the total cost paid for the laptop as it is declared in your invoice of purchase, as well as the shipping cost you pay for shipping to Nigeria. We also save you up to 75% on your shipping cost compared to other major shippers.
You can be rest assured that we will deliver but if anything happens to your laptop,remember our 100% refund is done in 24 hours.

Thank you.

OnePunchMan:

Hello, you can reach out to me via my contact in my profile
Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by shoptomydoor: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hi Faith,

We are glad to see you are interested in shipping to Nigeria with us. First, you need a USA address and you can get that free on www.shoptomydoor.com. Shop from online stores like amazon, they have the best prices and top quality brands that you can trust.
We at Shoptomydoor will deliver in 5 to 8 days via air. You also covered by our refund policy which means that if anything happens to your shipment we will refund you the total cost paid for the laptop as it is declared in your invoice of purchase, as well as the shipping cost you pay for shipping to Nigeria. We also save you up to 75% on your shipping cost compared to other major shippers.
You can be rest assured that we will deliver but if anything happens to your laptop,remember our 100% refund is done in 24 hours.

Thank you.

Faithodoh:
Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by tahir84: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
HI,

I see many people find amazon headquarters address and phone number information, after order or shipping, you find all info about amazon https://headquartergeb.com/amazon-seattle-address-information/ Here.

This is very good headquarters address and platform...
Re: How can I calculate my Shipping Cost From USA to Nigeria by Faithodoh: 11:36am On May 02, 2018
Thanks for the help, placed an order on Amazon for some items, used the US address when placing it, got a notification that my items has arrived the Shoptomydoor US address assigned to me, and that i would receive my items within the next 8 business days, thanks for the help rendered Shoptomydoor, cant wait to receive my items.
shoptomydoor:
Hi Faith,

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Somina (this Is Nigeria) Season 2 – Nollywood Movie Full HD / Mtn Mpulse Free Browsing Cheat June 2019 Via Samsung Max Vpn / How To Correct Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problem Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.