Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

U Can Get Help Here On: How To Fill Ur Covenantuniversity Post Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U Can Get Help Here On: How To Fill Ur Covenantuniversity Post Form (960 Views)

Universities Still Selling Post Form Or Predegree Form / Uniuyo Post Form For 2012/2013 / Following Post Form Is Out Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Can Get Help Here On: How To Fill Ur Covenantuniversity Post Form by nsik4ever(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2010
How do I start filling the online application?
a. On the Homepage (cu.mycportal.com). Click on the "Admission Tab" and then, Click on "New Application".

What is my PIN?
a. The "Confirmation Order number" on the payment receipt print-out from the Bank.

The field space provided for the pin cannot accommode all the digits?
a. Type in all the digits properly irrespective of the size of the space.

b. You can also decide to reduce your desktop resolution.

My System went off while filling the form and I could not see my application number?
Click on "Recover Application Number" and use "Receipt NO" on the payment receipt from Bank to retrieve your Application number. After that, go back to "Continue Previous Application" link just below the "New Application" link under the "Admission Tab" and type in your application number and PIN (i.e. Confirmation Order) then "Login".

I can´t upload my Passport?
Check the passport format. The format must be "Jpeg".

How do I proceed from a Page to the next Page?
I must fill all the fields with asterisked and drop down arrows. Click on "Save & Continue".

I am using "Awaiting Result" and I can’t proceed beyond the result page?
Note that you must fill the "Exam Number" field. Contact your school to get your Exam Number. Also ensure that you fill the current Jamb Registration number.

The space for Exam Number is not visible or it’s too small?
Click on "End Session", get another internet Browser and follow the instruction under Q4 (examples of such browsers are Opera, Mozilla Firefox, and Crazy Browser). You can download them easily through Google search.

I have a result other than WAEC, NECO, GEC and SAT?
Kindly select "Other" and fill in the name of such exam in the space provided.

I got an Error message after filling my result?
Please ensure that you follow the instruction stated under Q9 and also ensure that you follow all the instructions stated in error message.

What do I do after submission?
Download and print out the Character Assessment Form and Applicant's Confidential Report Form (note the forms are in PDF), Printout the Online completed Application Form
Then proceed to the "CUeEXAM" link for booking.
What do I do with the downloaded forms?
Come with the printed copies of the Application Form, Completed Character Assessment Form, Completed Applicant's Confidential Report Form and the Booking Slip on the date of your exams.

What do I need to book for an Exam date?
Application Number and Pin (i.e. Confirmation Order).

I can’t choose an Exam Date?
a. Possibly the maximum number of application for that date has been reached. Click on the "Verify" link to confirm.

b. It is also possible that the date isn’t available for booking.

What else do I bring on my exam date?
All required documents are stated on the Exam booking slip.

NSIKAK UDO
AKWA IBOM STATE
NIGERIA
For further enquires, call 08025270329 AND 01-7900724

(1) (Reply)

Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption / Jamb 2011 Result Discussion Thread. Testimonies, Plans Etc. / Exam Schedule Ebsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.