Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Bbnaija: I Don't Like Tobi And He Doesn't Like Me - Vandora Fumes At Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Don't Like Tobi And He Doesn't Like Me - Vandora Fumes At Fans (898 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Don't Like Tobi And He Doesn't Like Me - Vandora Fumes At Fans by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ex BBNaija housemate Vandora has slams fans for critisicing her for celebrating Cee C and not Tobi. An angry Vandora made a video expressing her displeasure and also clearing the air on her involvement in Bambam and Teddy A's relationship.

In the video, VanDee made it clear that she doesn't like Tobi and Tobi doesn't like her too.

See video below: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh836syAVQJ/?utm_source=ig_embed&action=like

Source: https://www.absolutehearts.com/2018/04/bbnaija-i-dont-like-tobi-and-he-doesnt-like-me-vandora-fumes-at-fans-in-new-video.html

Fynestboi, MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And Tobi Seal New Endorsement Deal (photos) / T-boss Rains Insults To A Non-fan Who Told Her To Get Married / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Hug On Stage At 02arena||afrorepublik Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.