Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Emerald Goes To School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emerald Goes To School (427 Views)

Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / Skelewu Goes To Hollywood / Buhari Goes To London Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emerald Goes To School by Ravenreporters(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
It took dawn few moments to come by so Miss EMERALD reached out to the sky and switched it on with her tender five fingers
'WAKE UP!, ITS MA DAY ONE IN SCHOOL' she said softly as she fetched the gold from the sun.
I am coming she said the took a sip through the ray like steamed air sssssip!
Come to me all the tricks of the greatest survivals that ever liveth through the ages of man existence.
Standby me always, through thick and thin as life endures...

SUN! since my day one you have been faithful from dawn, Dont ever live me to the dark of the earth.
Stand by me always darln sun cuz i Miss EMERALD EHI have come to learn,to live and to live long then achieve beyond timing.

Now i got the SUN to sign on my palm, promising not to ever leave me to lightlessness.
as i journey through the stages of academics...

her soft voice echoes in ma head and the desire shaped out a bright future
you shall succeed in all you do Ma empress, Uncle Israel loves you dearly.

(1) (Reply)

What Nairaland Features Would You Want To Be Improved? / USFAG Rallies Support For Gov Emmanuel...#udomthebestforgettherest / FRESH FM DEMOLITION: Hear The Shocking Thing Gov. Ajimobi Has To Say (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.