Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why You Should Switch To XOS Hummingbird ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Switch To XOS Hummingbird ? (2518 Views)

What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices / Infinix XOS 4 Honey Bee: A Self Thinking OS With 12 New Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Switch To XOS Hummingbird ? by Anegbettedude: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hummingbirds are small, colorful birds with iridescent feathers. The name comes from the fact that they flap their wings so fast (about 80 times per second) that they make a humming noise. Just like Hummingbirds, the XOS Humming bird is known for speed and sharp interface among others.

It spots a brand new UI, visual upgrade and a slimmer style which reflects value and precision. The humming bird is cool and unique as icons can be adjusted to suite your choice of desktop grid. Organizational styles are available in several grids.
A personalized feature allows users to personalize their wallpapers with pictures of their love ones as well as a keyboard theme with diverse themes available. You can choose skins of preference to be entertained in different ways with different themes.

The next feature will get you wanting more if you think you have heard enough as lost phones can be remotely controlled with instructions such as searching phone, sending positioning, playing sound, locking or erasing data to effectively prevent the disclosure of photos or other information in your phone, as well as helping you to relocate the lost phone.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/376762

So tell me why wont you make the switch to Humming Bird today ?

Re: Why You Should Switch To XOS Hummingbird ? by AgentPein(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
dumb question, but how to switch im not using infinix currently but i could advice my friends

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Switch To XOS Hummingbird ? by Anegbettedude: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2018
AgentPein:
dumb question, but how to switch im not using infinix currently but i could advice my friends
please mind your language, if you don't agree say so rather than throw insults.
Re: Why You Should Switch To XOS Hummingbird ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2018
The upgraded xos humming bird is fast and relaible.
Re: Why You Should Switch To XOS Hummingbird ? by AgentPein(m): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Anegbettedude:
please mind your language, if you don't agree say so rather than throw insults.
actually I'm not referring to your question as a dumb question, I'm referring to my question
Re: Why You Should Switch To XOS Hummingbird ? by Anegbettedude: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
AgentPein:
actually I'm not referring to your question as a dumb question, I'm referring to my question
OK sorry about that.

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Buy With 40-45K? / Tecno Pouvoir 3 For Sell / Clean Iphone X 64GB (used) Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.