Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos (25556 Views)

Police Arrests Drug Dealer, Fake NDLEA Officer With Drugs In Adamawa (video) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by thaoriginator: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
I rather call it Trigga madness, or trigga sad grin
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by abouzaid: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
winner01:
If you like complain from now till they kingdom come. Your rulers don't care about you, your life or your generation.
You are also part of the problem by not getting your PVC. The northerners are ready with their PVCs to keep buhari in power till 2023.
If you are afraid of stray bullet on the day of election, and you don't want to get your PVC or vote because of this, you're free.
But you surely can't escape the stray bullet of unnanounced armed robbery, SARs, hardship, poor health facilities, economic meltdown, bad roads, bad health care facilities, corruption, bad governance, looters, unemployment which results to heartbreak, divorces etc.
The plain truth is that this stray bullet will pick at random, anytime, anywhere.
You have a duty to yourself and generation to vote and be part of the process which will determine the course of this country

getting PVC to vote against northerners is what we have been doing since independence without making the country better. why not support secession so that each nation can take over their destiny.
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by bejeria101(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
fuckerstard:
Imagine, i can't even remember how many dead bodies I've seen online today alone. The future of this country is not looking good, too much killings.

The sad news is the fans and disciples of the goverment dont see anything wrong with whats happening.
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by Skillfullulu(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
fuckerstard:
Imagine, i can't even remember how many dead bodies I've seen online today alone. The future of this country is not looking good, too much killings.
not only within the country but outside the country too, today alone I read almost 4 with Phillipine’s and South Africa’s too, I swear I tire o
What exactly is going on ?
Youths are dying
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by smyo(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
It's a lie, how do you want us to believe that our innocent police from Saint Buhari will do this, no no no, our saint Bubu is innocent of all this abeg
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by Adetaiwoo: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
writetopoker:
Nigeria is a failed nation and buharia is a bad omen

Nigeria is not a nation but a country.
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by kanosalami: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
asawanathegreat:
This nation is in total mess
You never see something very soon carpenter go carry gun go kill Taylor for work shop na so everyone don dey confused. All na part of change!!!
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by steveDpro: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nawa
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by oluxy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
This country has been exepreicing lot of blood splits since the exception of PMB and even GEJ.

I pray God put a stop to this and he should not allow the bad omen after blood splits affect this nation.
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by Ayobami97(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
winner01:
If you like complain from now till they kingdom come. Your rulers don't care about you, your life or your generation.
You are also part of the problem by not getting your PVC. The northerners are ready with their PVCs to keep buhari in power till 2023.
If you are afraid of stray bullet on the day of election, and you don't want to get your PVC or vote because of this, you're free.
But you surely can't escape the stray bullet of unnanounced armed robbery, SARs, hardship, poor health facilities, economic meltdown, bad roads, bad health care facilities, corruption, bad governance, looters, unemployment which results to heartbreak, divorces etc.
The plain truth is that this stray bullet will pick at random, anytime, anywhere.
You have a duty to yourself and generation to vote and be part of the process which will determine the course of this country
Mtcheew. Vote Vote Vote noni.
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by phase1: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Na normal thing na.

Are nigerians still pretending to be shocked about everyday killings in their zoo?
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by kmaster007: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
killing Evrywhr.... buhari and fmly must go....
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
RIP
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by Assassin101: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2018
am waiting for Edgal to make an official statement on this
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2018
kanosalami:
You never see something very soon carpenter go carry gun go kill Taylor for work shop na so everyone don dey confused. All na part of change!!!
my brother the tin tire me oo
Re: NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos by salesforce: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Facing Deportation Over Street Fight In Cambodia / EFCC's Kano Office Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operators, Recover Firearms (Photos) / Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.