Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In (844 Views)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In by Abadsheddy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
It is no longer a news that npower has come to another stage of their employment exercise which requires successful applicant to login in and start learning, but ever since then, people having been finding it very difficult to login and complete their details. I for example, have being trying since yesterday but all were fruitless as the the system will always keep me on the way by displaying invalid OTP. I wish, just as i am requesting that those who have succeeded should share their experience and idea to some of us who are yet to get their. Npower team, we need to hear from you on how one can login successfully
Re: Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Keep changing the OTP. It will enter. Us very easy
Re: Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In by Bakerdav: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Abadsheddy:
It is no longer a news that npower has come to another stage of their employment exercise which requires successful applicant to login in and start learning, but ever since then, people having been finding it very difficult to login and complete their details. I for example, have being trying since yesterday but all were fruitless as the the system will always keep me on the way by displaying invalid OTP. I wish, just as i am requesting that those who have succeeded should share their experience and idea to some of us who are yet to get their. Npower team, we need to hear from you on how one can login successfully
same here,can login , since yesterday too
Re: Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In by Bakerdav: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okexidase:
Keep changing the OTP. It will enter. Us very easy

how sure are u?
Re: Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In by NwaliE01: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2018
same here too. being trying since yestarday
Re: Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 25, 2018
I have logged in finally. Only to see my account number isnt complete, the 2 zeros at the front are missing. Msew
Re: Npower; How Many Has Succeeded In Login In by Injera(f): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Any airtel user successful with sending the otp code.
For days now I have been unsuccessful
My number is 09075412328

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Aptitude Test Invite. / I Got A Job Interview Invite From Myrtle Hr Consults / AYEEN Beneficiaries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.