Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate (16637 Views)

Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by brenister10: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
You wasted 6 productive years. At 26, your mate are either through with Msc or with 4yrs work experience

You are a disgrace to the youth of Nigeria. Just one condom would have done the job

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Judolisco(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
You wasted 6 productive years. At 26, your mate are either through with Msc or with 4yrs work experience
and some of his mates sat down home doin nothing angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Dejijossy(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2018
And you are 26
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by sirusX(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2018
The shocker is when companies put an age limit of 25 or 26 years for entry level despite being a fresh graduate

When you go nysc come back you will be looking at affidavit with one kain eye

It's like when jamb mess you up year after year your chances get smaller by each year

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Premiumwriter: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2018
DprinceEribe:
THAT'S VERY GOOD BUT I WILL ADVISE THOSE PREPARING TO WRITE NECO 2018 TO USE WWW.EXPOKEY.NET .

I PAID THERE FOR MY YOUNGER BROTHER WAEC RUNS THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE REALLY DELIVERING ACCURATE ANSWER TO HIM AT THE RIGHT TIME.

I, MYSELF USE WWW.EXPOKEY.NET FOR MY JAMB LAST YEAR AND I SCORED 271, I AM ALREADY A STUDENT OF FUTO.

SO I ADVISED BOTH DEALERS AND CANDIDATES TO PAY AT WWW.EXPOKEY.NET FOR THEIR RUNS IN ORDER TO GET ACCURATE ANSWER IN THEIR NECO EXAM
this is our problem in the country.
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by paparazzi1987(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Exactly, at what age did he graduate from secondary school and wrote jamb 6 times and still went to varsity and spend how many years there. That age is not true or he lied about writing jamb six times.

i wrote Jamb 5 times and graduated at age 25.

Did my first utme in ss2 at age 16, scored 198. My results were withheld in subsequent attempts until my last Utme in 2006 at age 20, scored 247, admitted to the university nov same year.

mind you, i spent 5 years in the university with B.tech Hon.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by iSpread(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Vikkie14:
Wait until you hear mine and you will know that others had super motivating stories to tell.
tell us biko
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by godwingold(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for all your comments!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by godwingold(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Nnamdiojukwu post=67008230]And the guy is 26yrs??
Hmmmmm.
Take away six yrs of jamb,six years of primary school,four years in the university, six years in secondary school.

-6-6-6-4=-22
when did he started primary school?
You are correct! I'm currently 28 years old. I graduated in 2017 when I was 27. It was a typographical error. I didn't proof read the news before it was published so it was my fault not the publisher. The error occurred when 18/02/1992 was written instead of 18/02/1990 which is my date of birth. Again, the fault was entirely mine not the publisher and I'm very sorry for that. All other details are correct. I took UTME in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013. For five years, I was not offered admission to study any course. It was my sixth year that I was offered Applied Chemistry. I have my declaration of age, primary school certificate, WAEC result and international passport having 18/02/1990 as my date of birth so I will never lie about my age. Thank you all for your comments. I am your friend, Simon Godwin Idoko.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Rajosh(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Exactly, at what age did he graduate from secondary school and wrote jamb 6 times and still went to varsity and spend how many years there. That age is not true or he lied about writing jamb six times.
he wrote jamb six times and spent four years in school. that's approximately ten years. he's 26. 26-10 = 16. that means he left secondary school at 16 which is very possible. many children graduate from secondary school at 16.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by LharryVee(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
What are ur mates doing at ur age?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2018
but wait oo in what year do you start writing utme.what age do you finish secondary school?and you are a graduate at 26.is it that there is no strike while you were in school. this one weak me ooo
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by DozieInc(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Congrats to him.
My first class loading....

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by newslifeop: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2018
ohhh

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Flexben(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
SAME HERE BRO THOUGH I WROTE PUME FROM DIFFERENT UNIVERSITIES AND NEVER SCORED BELOW 52 THE 6 TIMES I WROTE THEM BUT I GRADUATED WITH 2ND CLASS UPPER IN ACCOUNTING BUT NOW MY AGE DOES NOT MEET UP WITH MOST VACANCIES REQUIREMENTS E.G SKYE BANK RECRUITING NOW sad
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by sulasa07(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Weyrey youth. lazy students like you use anus and mouth in exchange for marks .

oloshi jati jati....omo ale oloriburuku.
angry

Back to topic. here is my timeline for those doubting the young man :

i wrote Jamb 5 times and graduated at age 25.

Did my first utme in ss2 at age 16, scored 198. My results were withheld in subsequent attempts until my last Utme in 2006 at age 20, scored 247, admitted to the university nov same year.

mind you, i spent 5 years in the university with B.tech Hon.

undecided
Kaabo
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Gerrard59(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Unfortunately, he listened to people on the course to study and not what he really desires. I'm happy he finished with a first class, but the age discrimination in the labour market is a problem to his lofty ambitions.

Since he desires to be a lecturer, he should register for the GRE, score not less than 330 and apply to top schools abroad. Preferably top 15 in his field.

And yes, it's possible for him to have written UTME 6 times. Probably finished secondary school at 15.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by americanson: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
It seems the fingers in your hands are all equal. Iranu abacha! undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by mechanics(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2018
congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by kalu61(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
sirusX:
The shocker is when companies put an age limit of 25 or 26 years for entry level despite being a fresh graduate

When you go nysc come back you will be looking at affidavit with one kain eye

It's like when jamb mess you up year after year your chances get smaller by each year
na true
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by InansBobo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
xreal:
Graduating at 26 and sat for utme 6 times, adonbilivit.
what if he left secondary school @16 and wrote jamb from 16 years through to 22 and got admission, Applied Chemistry is 4 years, added to his 22yrs is 26 now

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by NairaMaster1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
26? That means he left secondary school at 13 haven written JAMB for 6yrs
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Zogidi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
U SENSE lies. Hmmm,clap for yourself Lies SENSER
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Firefire:
I sense lies
U SENSE lies Hmmm,clap for yourself,lie SENSER

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Uthman dan fodio?? Hmmm.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by godwingold(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF SIMON GODWIN IDOKO
I was born on the 18th of February, 1990 in Udaburu, Owukpa, Ogbadibo Local Government Area, Benue State to the family of Chief Simon Omonu Idoko. I started my primary education at Avotec Nursery and Primary School, Eporo, Ondo State in 1995. In 1998, I transferred to L.G.E.A. Primary School, Udaburu, Owukpa where I obtained my First School Leaving Certificate in July, 2001. I started my secondary education at Government Secondary School, Ugbugbu, Owukpa in September, 2001 but spent only JSS 1 there. I transferred to Government Day Secondary School, Eupi, Otukpo in September, 2002 where I spent only JSS 2 and JSS 3. In September 2004, I continued my senior secondary school education at Wesley High School, Otukpo where I graduated in 2007. After five years of struggling to gain a university admission to study Medicine and Surgery which was not successful, I got admission to study Applied Chemistry at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto in December, 2013 after my sixth time of taking JAMB UTME. I started my university education in January, 2014 and graduated in December, 2017 with a first class degree in Applied Chemistry.
Re: ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate by godwingold(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2018
I love you all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale / LASU Sacks Sunkanmi Odubunmi, Isiaka Ogunwande, Emmanuel Gbeleyi: Sex Harassment / Moses Adebowale Ogunbiyi Slumps And Dies (UNIOSUN Civil Engineering Dept HOD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.