Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites (17460 Views)

ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Universities Voted / Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Pupils Top Namibian Senior Secondary School Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Supercoo: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=LekkiGists post=67005753][/quote] It baffles me how a Physics teacher could go on line to copy values for PHYSICS PRACTICAL EXPERIMENTS that is APPARATUS based. The writer is goofed. This is a blatant lies. While it is easily possible for all other practicals to be copied, I totally disagree with Physics Practical.
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by ikorodureporta: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2018
If i'm to blame anybody, its d exam bodies, esp JAMB. I no understand why exam go hard like that, such that almost all d candidates hope on cheating... Employment agencies too using GMAT for assessment as if it tells how intelligent one is.... All these crude assessment methods shld be phased out. People shld be tested based on current issues, practically & orally

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Brugo(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Just look at..... grin The thread is scanty. It appears many Nairalanders feel guilty.

Corruption is our culture in this country. I'm tired. No hope in sight, to reduce corruption. No hope.

A few days ago, a professor was caught on tape offering marks for sex. I remember my uni days and I laugh.

As long as we see malpractice as "help", we cannot blame any politician or police officer for bribery and corruption.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Premiumwriter: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Snitch..What's ur bizness..Amebo,Gbeboru angry
Let dem cheat in peace a beg. angry
guy this thing no funny at all.
Imagine employing someone with nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by mapet: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2018
eebraa:
So an ss3 student is a pupil?

Are you sure you do not need to check the definition of a pupil?
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by tommysparks: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=LekkiGists post=67005753][/quote]lazy Nigerian youths
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Jethrolite(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=LekkiGists post=67005753][/quote] I really commend your effort, this is pure, qualitative investigative journalism. I am totally impressed and if you continue like this, you will be shocked how far you will go with international media asking you for stories or making you a contributor.
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Bakrabas: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Education was a main key to success before but now success never depends on education. There are lot of uneducated artisans that can pay the Salary of or that employed graduate. With God by your side, Self employed is now the main key to success
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2018
this malady has been going on for Yeara but the govt and exam bodies turn blind eyes to these...
ITE gonna have ripple effects on our lives some years to come... imagine having a graduate of civil engineering couldn't construct a drainage design... if the exam bodies are determined to eradicate these cheats, they should liase with banks to catch those displaying their account numbers.. also any staff caught selling questions should be prosecuted... but naija has a long way to go... man wanna blow by force.. the govt aren't ready

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by lorhema(f): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2018
A big shame. WAEC needs to review its security processes and follow up these websites. If it gets the people behind them it will be able to know where its system has been broached and take the needed action.
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Bakrabas:
Education was a main key to success before but now success never depends on education. There are lot of uneducated artisans that can pay the Salary of or that employed graduate. With God by your side, Self employed is now the main key to success

we aren't saying such bro...secondary education is important to become successful..imagine someone who couldn't read or write.. won't he be inferior among his.peers? what we saying is that the structure to been successful is been destroyed by examination cheaters and its gonna have a sounding effect later on in piry society.. after secondary education, a man may decides to go into artisanship or further more,but a case where the foundation for this is now sinking...
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2018
And to think many people here who are commenting otherwise didn't do the same during pen and paper days in jamb is hypocritical.

We all product of the system HYPOCRITES.
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Godhead4(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2018
willycorps:
so, they just mention just five site, maybe they did not pay their dues, because I can mention 15 sites, even some offer for free, just check early face.com,galaxyking.com
Mention one site that offer for free
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by omokudu(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Waec is nolonger an exam o. Come to my area corocoro teachers are writing on the board for student. Education is wack jare
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by newslifeop: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
hmmmm
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2018
DAT is y their is a lot of A's and B's

students are not ready to read
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by captainbangz: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2018
ikbnice:
What's the essence of the bank BVN and account number verification if criminals, scammers etc could display their account numbers publicly without being getting traced or arrested. There have been few cases of robbers robbing with POS machines and yet no trace of the perpetrators. This country is messed up.
yes, $9.95 was deducted from account using pos without my card. please do you have any idea about how it is done, and solutions/prevention method? because fear dey even catch me to save for bank again.
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by makky555(f): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pupils writing WAEC Kwa? OP bhet why
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why has the crook sites not been closed down and the people behind them fished out, prosecuted and imprisoned to deter proliferation.
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by ikbnice(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
captainbangz:
yes, $9.95 was deducted from account using pos without my card. please do you have any idea about how it is done, and solutions/prevention method? because fear dey even catch me to save for bank again.
my brother, I feel scared about everything in this damn country. Nowhere is safe and even nothing is safe too. I sleep with the thought that maybe I will wake up and my account will have been wiped clean without trace.
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by ZorGBUooeh: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Premiumwriter:
guy this thing no funny at all.

Imagine employing someone with nothing upstairs.
Then you faya him ad get someone with something upstairs.
Re: How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites by Premiumwriter: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Then you faya him ad get someone with something upstairs.
sure you can do that and in the end the child loses. And complain that there's no jobs for graduate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tamilore Awolesi Offered Scholarships By 7 US Ivy League Universities / UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.