Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash (881 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by CastedGist: 4:13am On Apr 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Tonto Dikeh offered to gift Nina a brand new IPhoneX or any other phone of her choice. After nstagram influencer, Tunde Ednut over Big Brother Naija star, Nina after he shamed her (Nina) for sharing a video of herself which Tunde saw as a poor quality video from an android phone.

Tonto caption;

Nina you now have a new iPhone x or any phone of your choice just name it

Bobrisky caption;

@nina_ivy_ as u are getting ur phone from @tontolet, u are also getting ur hair and money asap from me. Sis is giving u an iPhone of ur choice. From Bobrisky u are getting a long hair of ur choice and some cash. Tunde we are never ur mate �we roll cash out. Reply me and free tonto . Bastard are u scared of me ? son of a beast. The last time I check u were singing ���wat happen to it ? Now u move to a blogger �����.if u don't reply me tunde u are a bastard. @nina_ivy_ keep winning we are strongly behind u.

Via; https://www.gistmore.com/tonto-dikeh-offers-buy-nina-iphonex-bobrisky-offers-hair-cash

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by CastedGist: 4:13am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:17am On Apr 25, 2018
grin

I like this mess... cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by itspzpics(m): 5:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Oniranus

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by Sleekydee(m): 5:35am On Apr 25, 2018
when a planned embarrassment turns into a favor and blessinga...
May an idiot like Tunde Ednut embarrass you today,
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by sinaj(f): 5:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Is Nina related to Bobrisky the grammarian?

Coz they look alike

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by YeyeGirl(f): 6:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Make Bob no go bleach Nina brain out wida hair oo.. Biko kwa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by CastedGist: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by pemiakd: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Who sent them?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by Houseofglam7(f): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex, Bobrisky Offers Her Hair & Some Cash by Nobody: 2:33am On May 03, 2018
see the demon(bobrisky) rantinting as if he has money. Top 1000 richest people in Nigeria his demonic name is nowhere to be found. Fool!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Man Who Wanted To Sleep With Her In Exchange For A New Phone / Super Eagles Ready To Storm Russia In Customised Outfit / Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Her Dad As She Celebrates Him On Fathers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.