Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War (1046 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War by Riqueleme(m): 5:37am On Apr 25, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED :
CIVIL WAR IN AFRICA
Civil war usually has the result of totally shutting down all government services. However, any conflict generally disrupts what trade or economy there is. Sierra Leone, which depends on diamonds for much of its economic activity, not only faces disruption in production (which reduces the supply), but a thriving black market in conflict diamonds, which drives down the price for what diamonds are produced.
There have been over 9 million refugees and internally displaced people from conflicts in Africa. Hundreds and thousands of people have been slaughtered from a number of conflicts and civil wars. If this scale of destruction and fighting was in Europe, then people would be calling it World War III with the entire world rushing to report, provide aid, mediate and otherwise try to diffuse the situation.
Sierra Leone has seen serious and grotesque human rights violations since 1991 when the civil war erupted. According to Human Rights Watch, over 50,000 people have been killed to date, with over one million people having been displaced. There have been numerous factors contributing to problems such as the the diamond connection, the gross abuses committed by both rebel and government forces, and the problems of the current peace treaty.
In addition, high food prices have forced food out of the reach of many people, while local conflicts exacerbate the situation.
#ballpoint_pen #bic_Biro #civil_war #unicef #EU #AU #suffering #blood #poverty #death #art_work #depict #doodle

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War by koolaid87: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice sketch

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War by Riqueleme(m): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2018
koolaid87:
Nice sketch
thanks bro,
Thank you, art work must be for liberation not only for viewing pleasure ,you can check Riquelme art studio on Facebook for more information
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War by Riqueleme(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Khaynet post=67006750]Nice one[/quo
te]thank you bro
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War by Riqueleme(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Khaynet:
Nice one
Thanks
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Civil War by EHI9ICE(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Riqueleme:
thanks bro,
Thank you, [b]art work must be for liberation [/b]not only for viewing pleasure ,you can check Riquelme art studio on Facebook for more information

True talk

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Portrait? / Watch This 2d Animation / 3D/2D Interior Decor; Available 365, 247 Nationwide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.