Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Help! Save My Dad! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Save My Dad! (991 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Should I Euthanize My Dad? / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Save My Dad! by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Pls i need medical advice from a qualified medical and its urgent my dad is diabetic and was admitted at the hospital (luth) but was discovered that his diabetes is type 2 and was operated on his legs where he underwent ray amputation of two toes but luth embarked on strike and now the leg is swollen and going to another hospital is not an option now as i'm so rich for that now.any alternatives
Re: Help! Save My Dad! by nenergy(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Yemijules:
Pls i need medical advice from a qualified medical and its urgent my dad is diabetic and was admitted at the hospital (luth) but was discovered that his diabetes is type 2 and was operated on his legs where he underwent ray amputation of two toes but luth embarked on strike and now the leg is swollen and going to another hospital is not an option now as i'm so rich for that now.any alternatives
Contact kbkonline on Instagram. He offers charity assistance
Re: Help! Save My Dad! by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2018
i dont have to be begging 4 alms to treat my dad i need a good and qualified doctor to treat and tend to my dad while i hustle because I'm not a lazy Nigeria youth.

1 Like

Re: Help! Save My Dad! by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Yemijules:

I would advice you to take your dad to another hospital. He could easily become septic, have an infection on the swollen leg. Because he is a T2DM, the leg might not heal, and eventually result to a below knee amputation.............
Re: Help! Save My Dad! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thanks lexus! but he underwent a surgery 3 weeks ago and another hospital money is a big factor but getting a good private hospital that charge reasonably is a bigger factor.
Re: Help! Save My Dad! by judeslide: 4:55pm On May 18, 2018
Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.

Re: Help! Save My Dad! by mamatwiny(f): 9:58am On May 19, 2018
Have you heard of keto diet?
Change ur dad's diet to keto diet ASAP . My sis who is a doctor recommends it for close patients that are diabetic. It works faster than medication.

You can also squeeze and give him juice from ahigbe/ahiji leaf twice a day. It reduces blood sugar fast.

1 Like

Re: Help! Save My Dad! by beatz5(f): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yemijules:
Hy am a nurse and I offer online consultation and can make necessary referrals to good doctors in Lagos
call,text or WhatsApp 08169836958
Re: Help! Save My Dad! by AeroplaneApple: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yemijules:
Thanks lexus! but he underwent a surgery 3 weeks ago and another hospital money is a big factor but getting a good private hospital that charge reasonably is a bigger factor.
sorry about your dad.. His health will get better.
Pls can you please like my post on this thread

https://nairaland.com/4708815/why-these-gentlemen-laughing-best

Thanks
Re: Help! Save My Dad! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Help! Save My Dad! by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=670127

(1) (Reply)

Keratin Complex Vs Global Keratin Treatment / Read Health Benefits If Drinking Turmeric Mixed With Milk And Honey / Wife Abandons Her Husband After He Contracted A Strange Illness (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.