Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ass - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ass (577 Views)

Kick Ass And We Root For Her To: suspicious link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ass by Stevepummel: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2018
Lll
Re: Ass by eneojoedu(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2018
scam!!! you may even end up in Libya
Re: Ass by fitlaw(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Nothing like link, go to Fifa website site buy tickets for different match at least 3 matches one in groups stages, one in second round, one in quarter or semi final, you are good to go, The information on the website site.
Thanks
Re: Ass by justwise(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Stevepummel:
Good morning guys. I have an opportunity to travel with a friend of mine to Russia to hustle. My friend came to me with an opportunity to traveling
to Russia and he said he’s already started his own. He gave me the number of his agent and I spoke to the man, and he told me that I would pay 260k for the visa and that all I needed to submit was my international passport scanned copy and that’s all. He said in about two weeks my visa would be out, and that I would get a stamp on my passport in Russia as that is how it’s done since there’s no Russia embassy in Nigeria. He said I would not go for any interview also and that once the visa is out all I would need is my flight ticket which would cost me about 300k. Now I have never traveled out before and I don’t really trust anybody even my family members. Please guys Is the above informations about Russia true? Please do you think
this link is genuine and that I should go ahead with the process. Meanwhile the agent said I would deposit 60k and once the visa is out before I pay the rest, which is about 200k. Please I need your advice about this , because I cannot afford to be scammed. I’m thinking of investing my life savings toward this trip. Please advice me, God bless you.

Please keep your money and don’t be a victim.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Accident Just Now Between Ojota Bagada Road / Freak Accident On The 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Otedola Tanker Explosion:another Disaster For Us To Sweep Under The Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.