Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot (27922 Views)

Woman Shows Impressive Transformation 5 Months After Suffering Burns / Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) / Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by nabegibeg: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like Shiva
I can't imagine how many times she must have studied the Kamasutra or the number of times her yoga instructor dicked her.

But if I had my way, I'd love to screw her till she goes into forced labour.

Evidence of a reprobate mind

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yinxies:
Too risky, not fair on the unborn child

Its the toxic efo riro & eko you're feedin' your own baby that's safe abi?

Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by GOFRONT(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm!!!!....NwaAmaikpe the Foul mouthed One!!! grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by ikorodureporta: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
When u go get miscarriage, yr eye go clear
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Twoclans(f): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dammmm and she is sexy toooo lipsrsealed

Melanin beauty, just like Africa is going back to its roots with the natural hair trend .I know someday we will all go back to looking our real natural colours. lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Only 1 pic?
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Twoclans(f): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
psychologist:

Damn
Dude is back embarassed

He has been around for a while, just follow him if you are interested in seeing all those his crazy comments and moments. He always shares his post so you can always see it.

Just be sure your heart is in good shape to separate his evil posts from the good ones. Or else avoid him. lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by tunary(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Damm!!

This Woman Go Sweet For Bed
No be small thing o, she go sabi all the position finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by translux(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=67015166] shocked

She looks like Shiva

I can't imagine how many times she must have studied the Kamasutra or the number of times her yoga instructor dicked her.

But if I had my way, I'd love to screw her till
she goes into forced labour.[/quote

Are you a drilling machine.
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by ezendiezetony: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
When that child wld mistakenly fall out fem her ass now na only pant go hold am..
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by ladygudhead(f): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
veekid:
If this woman handle you for bed; you go forget where you came out from. Not the lazy ones like log of wood
Lol u jst spoke like it's your baby she's carrying now... grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Mryacks: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Good one. But me don’t like
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Rozaytee: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Najyin:
Abeg who last heard about Bobrisky ? Hope the guy still dey. At least we free small from his drama.
lol..him still dey oo dey twerk for IG
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Flokey: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
can u twerk for Mr flokey
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Najyin(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rozaytee:

Okay
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Rozaytee: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Flokey:
can u twerk for Mr flokey
who is dat
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by sapeleboi(m): 12:29am On Apr 26, 2018
that is how dey get her pregnant undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by Diznie(f): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
MetroBaba1:

I Like Your DP
thanks
Re: Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot by kinzhealth: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
pzphoto:
Are you feeling this lady? She’s very strong

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/pregnancy-woman-show-her-flexibility-in-maternity-shoot/

“How soon should we expect to see people on the street wearing
fashionable LED wristbands that irradiate implanted cells engineered to
produce genetically encoded drugs under the control of a smartphone?
“Not just yet, but the work provides us with an exciting glimpse into the future of smart cell-based therapeutics.”

http://silicongist.com.ng/2017/05/01/smartphone-orders-body-to-treat-diabetes/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Pose For Pictures Inside Dirty Water After Heavy Flood In Maiduguri / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.