Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi (42052 Views)

BBNaija: Photos Of Alex As Edo Bride / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by DONSMITH123(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
cute
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by da40(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Love birds.....I gat ur back keep it up.
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by macaranta(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
nanakgh:
Come on Tobi. I like you bro but touching asses with a girl? Are you bff's now? Do you lend each other tampons now? angry
LOL... That's some gaay ass"" shaggy I tell ya
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na pre-wedding pissure
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by DonMoga(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
SHE'S LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE BB HOUSE
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by oochi123(f): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
What if the are just friends and just playing. Pple sef.. Leo where are you?
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by casby: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ojemedad:
My opinion
Alex is the type of girl that can cheat easily, I call them emotional unstable ladies. When Leo was in the house she was all over him then a few days after Leo left phia she jump on Tobi and to think of it she might have a serious relationship b4 coming to the house.
is it ur business? Is she the first to cheat or is going to be the last? Holy holy
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I repeat......Alex ass is so big in real life! What you see in this picture and TV doesn't do justice to wetin this babe carry.

I couldn't stop starring when i saw her at the Airport on Monday angry
oga shut up Jor is that the book we sent you to read. e big reach Roman goddess own?
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I repeat......Alex ass is so big in real life! What you see in this picture and TV doesn't do justice to wetin this babe carry.

ogbeni calm down...kilode? grin
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Kotodoctor: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
I will rather take picture like a chick with someone am free with,than stand straight like a man with a woman am not happy with.

Some of you niggurs, will be acting like a man, but make dem see una for room, una begging to shook small no be here.
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by RockyEyo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

What now happened with Leo that Alex cried over when he was leaving

Out of sight bro.............. Never leave your woman OUT OF SIGHT
a word they say..................
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:

So you were among those that went to the Airport at night to go and mumu their selves abi?
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Nedfed(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Bros ur own too much
U av being saying dis since 3 days now
Who fvcking care abt her butt?
All butt are meant for poo either big or small.
If it is big is it as clean as that of Cee-c? grin
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Thewesterner(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
YeyeGirl:
U dey mind Alex? na choice less pulzin.. Na were money dey she go follow na...
Na where paper dey Nina follow?
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Uniquestellz(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol... The second pic is funny. Of all the pose....
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by creepsyme(f): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
After dem hammer themselves their body go come down, then dey will go their seperate ways.
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by allymarry89(f): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
DIYhackers:
Oh yeah. Let's vote!

If you want TOBI and ALEX click like
If you want TOBI and Cee C click share
Can I like this a million times? grin grin
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by DIYhackers: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
allymarry89:

Can I like this a million times? grin grin
Cee c haters, I see you too grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Iceberg3: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
martineverest:
Forza barca

SHAAARRRRAAAAP!!!!!!

THUNDA FAYA BARCA!!!! angry
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Iceberg3: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bush girl � grin

See kindergarten pose! Mtchewwww
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by doris4u(f): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:

So what angry
LesbianBoy:

So what
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by LesbianBoy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
doris4u:

So what angry
So what

I will like to sleep with you grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Bad boy u be
Re: BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

What now happened with Leo that Alex cried over when he was leaving

Lmao.

Feminine Brains change very quickly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband / Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.