Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos (31093 Views)

Shade Okoya Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by Kobicove(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Money can keep you looking young for a long time undecided
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
life of a billionaire
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by sisisioge: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Omo I love this chick! She married her big baby, had his children and living it. I swearit, I've seen them both together, they look so nice together! May God bless her years.

Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by chris31(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
petitejolie:
now I'm thinking. shud I just marry DAT 60yrs old man. all dis small small boys no b am at all
May God grant u ur wish to marry a 60yrs old man in Jesus name.... Amen
When this prayer comes to pass plz don't fail to share the testimony
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by scarramenga: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Onechancearmy:

I'm sure a judge will think of several punishments grin
grin or i may get lucky and have her confront me in future alone when she is even more sexy
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by DonMoga(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
41 YEARS?

Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by Onechancearmy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
scarramenga:

grin or i may get lucky and have her confront me in future alone when she is even more sexy

I give up. You need something more than good advice sad
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by abike12(f): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
scarramenga:

what? rape is just a state of mind half the time women get "raped" they actually want to have sex but just act like they dont wanna

reporting your post. rapist

Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by Nedfed(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reasons why is gud 2 marry a young lady age range bwt 21-25, not all dis aunty of 29 & above wey don spoil town with dia pvssy now looking 4 husband.
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
petitejolie:
now I'm thinking. shud I just marry DAT 60yrs old man. all dis small small boys no b am at all

60years old man no sank knack ooooo. I tell you
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by petitejolie(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
chris31:

May God grant u ur wish to marry a 60yrs old man in Jesus name.... Amen
When this prayer comes to pass plz don't fail to share the testimony
na waa o! I didn't say I wish too. I'm just asking shud I just marry him . well! if God really wants to answer my prayer, den I shud av been married longtime from now na.
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by petitejolie(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
WinningSun:

Chai! re u serious. I was tinking about DAT o. me I cannot come and loose on both ends o. I go come marry person no go fit knack sege comot my body. shuuuu. its an important aspect fa.
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by petitejolie(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
WinningSun:

Chai! re u serious. I was tinking about DAT o. me I cannot come and loose on both ends o. I go come marry person no go fit knack sege comot my body. shuuuu. its an important aspect fa. but how dis one take get four shoedren na?
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by scaramenga: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
abike12:

reporting your post. rapist
call me 08032773199 wink
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by lukency(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
petitejolie:
Go ahead If you think his half dead banana can satisfy you.
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by Rozaytee: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
petitejolie:
my dear na wetin me too dey think oo..to marry billionaire old man
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by ritvin(f): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=petitejolie post=67018178]now I'm thinking. shud I just marry DAT 60yrs old man. all dis small small boys no b am at all. Na true u talk jare.
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by PresidentBuhari: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
The husband na Eleganza.
His money hmm his money gave Otedola a run for his riches.

decatalyst:
Just elegant!
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by stevio(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Where's Mali?
mosegifted:
Here in Mali we don't know her, thank you
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by dcole73: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
petitejolie:

I think you should. Just come around for some warm cuddling once in a while.
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by petitejolie(f): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2018
lukency:
Go ahead If you think his half dead banana can satisfy you.
hmmmn! I fear that
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by petitejolie(f): 12:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Rozaytee:
my dear na wetin me too dey think oo..to marry billionaire old man
so wat shud we do
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by petitejolie(f): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=ritvin post=67028646][/quote] abi na
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by petitejolie(f): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2018
dcole73:

I think you should. Just come around for some warm cuddling once in a while.
yea right! who's d Curdler?
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by Rozaytee: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
petitejolie:
so wat shud we do
grin... let's go hijack dem
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by meobizy(f): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
marvin905:
every body is a billionaire
This one has finally gotten over his nairaland addiction. It didn't take long at all.
Re: Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos by meobizy(f): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
She's getting old so I doubt the cash is flowing in like before.
I'm very sure baba has a twenty two year old he's f-ucking at the moment. Na there he go dey spend most of him retirement money.

What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship / Brief History Of The Fall Of The Nigerian Naira / What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital