Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth (1578 Views)

Kate Henshaw And Shade Ladipo (pictured) / The Miracle Drink..... Jigsimur / The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Need I say more? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by Onechancearmy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's all a matter of genetics. I don't think the Duchess of Cambridge follows any special diet or fitness plan. She just has a natural ability to regain her pre-pregnancy figure not too long after childbirth.
Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by Cadec007(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol!
Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by Ishilove: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
My mum says my birth was sudden and swift.

Neighbours ran to get a nurse who would give her some palliative care before leading her to the hospital. When the nurse arrived I was already squirming and squalling on the bed, so she just cleaned me up and left.

Three hours later my mum tied me to her back and went to the market to get soup ingredients for dinner. This is a woman who just put to bed.

When Dad came home from work that the night, he met a bowl of steaming soup and eba, and of course... me grin grin

So there are many women like Kate Middleton, strong women who can get on their feet within hours after going through excruciating labour. Good medicare plays a part, yes, but inner strength and stamina is the major factor.

6 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by JoannaSedley(f): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
vizkiz:
Mum was pregnant with the last born back in my Junior years. Went to school in the morning and came back home to see a baby on the bed. While Mum was washing clothes in the bathroom.

Y'all 21st century ladies are just lazy grin
We are coming for you.
Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by eyinjuege: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ishilove:
My mum says my birth was sudden and swift.

Neighbours ran to get a nurse who would give her some palliative care before leading her to the hospital. When the nurse arrived I was already squirming and squalling on the bed, so she just cleaned me up and left.

Three hours later my mum tied me to her back and went to the market to get soup ingredients for dinner. This is a woman who just put to bed.

When Dad came home from work that the night, he met a bowl of steaming soup and eba, and of course... me grin grin

So there are many women like Kate Middleton, strong women who can get on their feet within hours after going through excruciating labour. Good medicare plays a part, yes, but inner strength and stamina is the major factor.

Kate looks gorgeous.
However, a lot of women do give birth and go home same day, probably not looking as gorgeous and glamorous as Kate who had her fantastic hairdresser on standby as she usually does for all her deliveries. She has her own personal stylist to make sure she's always on fleek before and even after giving birth.
Her minimalistic make up is also on point, also professionally done
She will be chauffeured to her beautiful home where their very expensive well trained nanny is already with the older children, waiting for the baby to be handed over to her
Perhaps they will get another nanny for the newborn.
Kate is living a well pampered life, with its own traditions and responsibilities such as making sure the presentation of the new heir to the public goes without any hitches. Small sacrifice for all the luxuries the public affords them.
The life of a Prince and his Princess. Hard to compare with the life of a commoner

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by ireneidiva(f): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Onechancearmy:
It's all a matter of genetics. I don't think the Duchess of Cambridge follows any special diet or fitness plan. She just has a natural ability to regain her pre-pregnancy figure not too long after childbirth.
It is very possible that she follows a diet and fitness plan.
Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
eyinjuege:

Kate looks gorgeous.
However, a lot of women do give birth and go home same day, probably not looking as gorgeous and glamorous as Kate who had her fantastic hairdresser on standby as she usually does for all her deliveries. She has her own personal stylist to make sure she's always on fleek before and even after giving birth.
Her minimalistic make up is also on point, also professionally done
She will be chauffeured to her beautiful home where their very expensive well trained nanny is already with the older children, waiting for the baby to be handed over to her
Perhaps they will get another nanny for the newborn.
Kate is living a well pampered life, with its own traditions and responsibilities such as making sure the presentation of the new heir to the public goes without any hitches. Small sacrifice for all the luxuries the public affords them.
The life of a Prince and his Princess. Hard to compare with the life of a commoner
Looking at this from this spectrum you can't help but admire the strength of the average man
Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by bigfrancis21: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ishilove:
Need I say more? cheesy

Lol. While some will give birth and spend 3 months in the hospital 'recuperating'. cheesy

Ishilove, tell me you won't spend more than 24 hours in the hospital after delivery? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Lol. While some will give birth and spend 3 months in the hospital 'recuperating'. cheesy

Ishilove, tell me you won't spend more than 24 hours in the hospital after delivery? cheesy
Me?? Come to the hospital 2 hours later and be informed I have gone home to pound yam. No try me o cheesy cheesy
Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by bigfrancis21: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ishilove:

Me?? Come to the hospital 2 hours later and be informed I have gone home to pound yam. No try me o cheesy cheesy

Chai...okposho ukwuani! I shiri ike! cool

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Chai...okposho ukwuani! I shiri ike! cool
That level. Mbu esigbo onyinye cool
Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by Mintayo(m): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2018
It's all about gift and grace.
It's also about money grin grin
Re: Kate Middleton And The Miracle Of Birth by baby124: 2:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Lol. Kate has the best doctors and probably the best care in the world. The right nutritionists, best make up artists and character building people aka the ones that teach you to pretend all is well when you are dying. Don’t let pictures deceive you. She always has to look great even when she is not feeling great. Life of a royal relic.

(1) (Reply)

Is Putting Your Mattress On The Floor A Bad Idea? / Is Marriage To Cousins A Taboo In Your Part Of Nigeria? / Touching Story Of A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.