Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Seun, Please Accept My Offer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Please Accept My Offer (2073 Views)

FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Please Do Accept My Letter Of Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Please Accept My Offer by mamagee3(f): 1:25am On May 18, 2010
Seun, why have you denied my offer?, Give me just one reason and I'll never ask you for it again. kiss kiss
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by nellaluv(f): 1:36am On May 18, 2010
must you open a thread, you're making your case worse undecided
p.s: do not reply.
gawd lipsrsealed
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by semid4lyfe(m): 2:15am On May 18, 2010
mama-gee:

Seun, why have you denied my offer?, Give me just one reason and I'll never ask you for it again. kiss kiss

Simply becos you don't have the required qualities of a moderator.

grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On May 18, 2010
^^But, I have the qualities and I know it. embarassed
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Pweety4me(f): 2:18am On May 18, 2010
lost cause. . . undecided grin tongue
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Ruq: 2:25am On May 18, 2010
fank god it waz denied
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Odunnu: 6:26am On May 18, 2010
Why do u badly crave for ths mod status?How is it goin2 help Nlandrz?
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Jaideyone(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2010
Maybe she wants to ban or delete 190
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by nnemak(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2010
^^^^^^ wink wink wink
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Mobinga: 9:11am On May 18, 2010
You no de tire. He will never appoint you.
Which section sef? Literature?
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by aieromon(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2010
Offer as a moderator?
Your tenure will be shorter than Salisu Buhari's. tongue
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by waleski(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2010
well u can ditch ur username nd use a new 1 2 appeal 2 seun ur mamagee user name has a bad reputation u knw
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 19, 2010
nellaluv:

must you open a thread, you're making your case worse undecided
p.s: do not reply.
gawd lipsrsealed

Nelly what do kids do when they spill their milk? They cry, she just did

@Poster

I remember once when i told you, you've got your small eyes on d mod's future wanna be list, you denied it didnt you?

Can i ask you a question: what will you gain by being a nuisance to yourself and the entire forum? You are not even old enuff to wear a bra and gstring panties and you r thinking of becoming a mod, do you think seun or mukina (whoever is in charge of the business) will even consider making you a mod? Seriously do you think you've got the energy and intellect required to become a mod with all your copy copy and pasting? The day you stop copying and pasting words from google, will be the day you might be considered

Do me a favour, the time you use in opening daft threads, use that time to beg your maths teacher to pass you on the test you failed

ode
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by semid4lyfe(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2010
jennykadry:

@Poster

I remember once when i told you, you've got your small eyes on d mod's future wanna be list, you denied it didnt you?

Can i ask you a question: what will you gain by being a nuisance to yourself and the entire forum? You are not even old enuff to wear a bra and gstring panties and you r thinking of becoming a mod, do you think seun or mukina (whoever is in charge of the business) will even consider making you a mod? Seriously do you think you've got the energy and intellect required to become a mod with all your copy copy and pasting? The day you stop copying and pasting words from google, will be the day you might be considered

Do me a favour, the time you use in opening daft threads, use that time to beg your maths teacher to pass you on the test you failed

ode
Jeez! You harsh o grin grin
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Ruq: 7:30pm On May 19, 2010
jennykadry:

@Poster

ode

i love you!
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 19, 2010
jennykadry:

@Poster

ode

MHEN!!!! NA DIE BE THIS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by aieromon(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2010
Jennykadryl,chop knuckle jo-you three much mehnnn.
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by r231(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2010
wow cheesy
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On May 20, 2010
jennykadry:

@Poster

ode

And the journey in seeking revenge for a work well done last year continues!!! grin

You're a poster girl for daft.

Btw, the whole paragraph you just typed is runned-off.
Do something to it, they're lots of commas and no period, go and learn English Language or something then maybe just maybe, I'll have enough chutzpah to scoop down to your level as a retarded, crazy spunk.wink

Seriously, how uncivilized are you? undecided
Civilized women don't go around on discussion forums and disgrace their families by depicting they're not getting enough love at home or they're mentally deranged.

Like someone on this forum asked you few months ago "Did you lose your family to AIDS?". grin grin grin

Get off my jockstrap already cause you'll never be as banging as I am instead you'll only end up making endless grammatical errors and proving the fact that you're an uneducated clown. grin

Shalom and great improvement, let's see how your attempts to get back at me for putting you and your mom in the place you guys rightfully belong would go. grin grin
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Nobody: 2:34am On May 20, 2010
aieromon:

Jennykadryl,chop knuckle jo-you three much mehnnn.
mydreamz:

MHEN!!!! NA DIE BE THIS  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ruq:

i love you!
semid4lyfe:

Jeez! You harsh o grin grin

and I love u all too grin grin

[quote][/quote]
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by chinesedoll(f): 12:32pm On May 20, 2010
---Subscribing---
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Odunnu: 7:14pm On May 22, 2010
Na now wey show end and playerz don give their closin remark,den u dey subscribe?
Babe,u don miss show
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by nellaluv(f): 3:11am On May 23, 2010
dayuuuum!, Jenny has finished mama-gee, she has spoken.

You are not even old enuff to wear a bra and gstring panties and you r thinking of becoming a mod,

*dies* grin grin grin grin

shocked really, Mrs. Plastic is this true rofl. . grin grin

dayuuuum! classic
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by oyinda3(f): 3:16am On May 23, 2010
* subscribing*
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by nellaluv(f): 3:40am On May 23, 2010
^^ too late, mama-gee wont come back to this thread grin
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by oyinda3(f): 3:43am On May 23, 2010
lollol grin
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by Mobinga: 6:29pm On May 23, 2010
Mama-Gee is a failed genetic experiment. It seems you remove your brain before you click LOGIN.
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On May 23, 2010
Mobinga:

Mama-Gee is a failed genetic experiment. It seems you remove your brain before you click LOGIN.
You're a piece of scum!

You don't abuse people like that.
angry angry
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by oyinda3(f): 8:57pm On May 23, 2010
you are one heck of a woman mama-gee. a plenty handful grin
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by mamagee3(f): 9:13pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

you are one heck of a woman mama-gee.  a plenty handful  grin
Say what? angry angry angry angry
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by deneut: 11:21pm On May 24, 2010
ROFLMA
Re: Seun, Please Accept My Offer by THEAMAKA(f): 7:00am On May 25, 2010
jennykadry:

@Poster

ode

OMG!!!! I DIED READING THIS. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I CHOKED ON MY DRINK!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
+100

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware: Web4africa.com Is A Scam! / Let's Have Some Fun / Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Out At Hospital Arrested For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.