Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

3 Habits You Need To Stop When Charging Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Habits You Need To Stop When Charging Your Phone (482 Views)

My Spark 4 Has No Led When Charging. / You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Habits You Need To Stop When Charging Your Phone by Chimatexr3b(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
No matter how strong the battery, all cell phones die eventually, hence the need to recharge the battery and boost it for optimal performance. All cell phone batteries also expire after a long period of use, however handling can be the difference...

Read more:http://www.chimatex.com.ng/2018/04/3-habits-you-need-to-stop-when-charging.html
Re: 3 Habits You Need To Stop When Charging Your Phone by Realboygenius(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Loool
That's actually me
I just can't get my hands off my Camon X

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Smartphone Battery Doesn’t Last Long | Solutions / My Nairaland Page Isn't Displaying Full Page Via Uc Browser / Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Reviews, Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.