Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,185 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Is Your Phone/life Balance? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is Your Phone/life Balance? (523 Views)

How To Flash A Number On Airtel With #0 Balance / Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / USSD Code: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by Kalapizim(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
You’re sprawled on the couch, binging on the latest season of your favorite show, then your ringing phone brings you back to reality. Then it rings again. And again. Whatsapp status, BBM! or Email notification.
There’s only one reason why you’d be getting this many chats or emails at 9:30 p.m. – something has come up at work. You put down your plate of noodles and pick up the phone.
We live in a new age; do you own your phone or does your phone owns you? It’s hard to tell for many of us. while phones have enriched our lives, they have also encroached on them.We believe it’s all the balance. Being engaged in life through your phone and without it.

Share your phone life balance with us.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/377649
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by Phythondancer(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Very poor for me, aside daily work and attending to my kids, i am virtually on my phone doing on thing or the other.
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by Realboygenius(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Struggling between the two.. especially when I got the Tecno Camon X.
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Phythondancer:
Very poor for me, aside daily work and attending to my kids, i am virtually on my phone doing on thing or the other.
i know that feeling sis
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by geekdigital: 2:33pm On May 01, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
i know that feeling sis
of course, that's crucial to everyone
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by geekdigital: 2:33pm On May 01, 2018
Realboygenius:
Struggling between the two.. especially when I got the Tecno Camon X.
Cx is old bro..
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by geekdigital: 2:34pm On May 01, 2018
Phythondancer:
Phone has become salient in our daily routine
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by geekdigital: 2:35pm On May 01, 2018
Honestly i wont even lie, phone owns 65% of ma daily activities
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by lastbaff(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2018
geekdigital:

Cx is old bro..
Not Cx. Camon X.
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by henry007(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2018
Always on my phone or laptop
Re: How Is Your Phone/life Balance? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:56am On May 02, 2018
geekdigital:
of course, that's crucial to everyone
yes

(1) (Reply)

PES 2019 Coming Earlier Than Expected: Date And Features / How To Root Your Stubborn Andriod Device In A Click / Glo Offers Its Subscribers All Expenses Paid Russia Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.