Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) (42912 Views)

Bbnaija: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Rico Swavey (photo) / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's good that Nokia is living up to its social responsibility and donating one million to orphanages and the downtrodden who really need it...

....oh wait.
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
metronaija4:
Nokia congratulates and present a Cheque of 1 million Naira to former Big brother naija housemate, Tobi

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-nokia-presents-n1-million-to-tobi/

which work did he do?I doubt if Nokia can pay its graduates d equivalent of 1million naira 3months salary
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
for what ? i dont seems to understand, tho i love Tobi tho, but there are people out there that need this money for real wink Are they giving him cos he spent 3 months in the house or to promote Nokia brand that has already been promoted? am not understanding undecided this our Country sef
my dear d thing tire me. They aren't interested in rewarding education and innovation only entertainment yet they complain when we can't make toothpick and compete with western countries

1 Like

Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by rockcitie: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
for what ? i dont seems to understand, tho i love Tobi tho, but there are people out there that need this money for real wink Are they giving him cos he spent 3 months in the house or to promote Nokia brand that has already been promoted? am not understanding undecided this our Country sef

He won N1m for Nokia challenge while in the house. The same way Miracle won N1m for Pepsi challenge. Hope you're now clear about it.

3 Likes

Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by Killurself: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
Why don't you complain when other been given money
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
nonsense journalism.... For What who are these incompetent reporters
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by encrypt(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
HauteReel:
I can't seem to recall any first-class graduate being rewarded with such a sum of money. These companies don't mean well for Nigeria. They're just after profit.
Unimaid recently produced 78 first class graduates should NOKIA have doled out 78 million to them??
I think not!
Think like a business man!
He would give the brand more exposure than 78 currently faceless graduates!
Nobody starts a business out of the goodness of their heart and before you say charities...nevermind
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
I just love this guy!
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by alfredilly: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'm yet to see any corporate body invest in cee c the first runner up, or is it about her numerous antic. Please, investors and any intending sponsors should look on the side of cee c as she's more deserving
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by alfredilly: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'm yet to see any corporate body invest in cee c the first runner up, or is it about her numerous antic. Please, investors and any intending sponsor should look on the side of cee c as she's more deserving
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by towyeenbell2: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
1million untop oriburuku ofo and Adanu.
But if Na education them go dey spend 20k and the like ...Chai Naija and rubbish Na same.
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by megabyte2(f): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
isholak21:
for what purpose exactly?
Good question, people just promote rubbish these days.
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
HauteReel:
I can't seem to recall any first-class graduate being rewarded with such a sum of money. These companies don't mean well for Nigeria. They're just after profit.

Answer this question in all honesty

Who first class EPP?

You got a first class, SO WHAT

If your research project discovered a new thing or solved a serious problem, then you deserve a patent, and a lot of goodies

if it's just first class on the other hand, go and sit down, you did that for yourself at best
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
encrypt:

Unimaid recently produced 78 first class graduates should NOKIA have doled out 78 million to them??
I think not!
Think like a business man!
He would give the brand more exposure than 78 currently faceless graduates!
Nobody starts a business out of the goodness of their heart and before you say charities...nevermind

Let him know
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by enonche85(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Both teams to score don enter for this Bayern vs R.Madrid game! grin
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
HauteReel:
I can't seem to recall any first-class graduate being rewarded with such a sum of mo. ney. These companies don't mean well for Nigeria. They're just after profit.
u don see am na person go be best student for dept no award....talent and street hustle pay pass anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by Codes151(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Y??

Has he bought more Nokia phones than me?
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 2:25am On Apr 26, 2018
Is he using a Nokia phone or they want to make him an ambassador??
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by ernieboy(m): 5:18am On Apr 26, 2018
DexterousOne:

Answer this question in all honesty

Who first class EPP?

You got a first class, SO WHAT

If your research project discovered a new thing or solved a serious problem, then you deserve a patent, and a lot of goodies

if it's just first class on the other hand, go and sit down, you did that for yourself at best
u also answer the question
who bbn help?, how did it improve the lives of Nigerians and what problem did it solve? this is exactly one of the reasons why this country has remained backward technologically.
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by nwimo22(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2018
metronaija4:
Nokia congratulates and present a Cheque of 1 million Naira to former Big brother naija housemate, Tobi

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-nokia-presents-n1-million-to-tobi/

Please o why are they been given these cumbersome sum of amounts? A trip to SA,Quality food,air-conditioned crib and fame. I don't just understand.
Re: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2018
ernieboy:
u also answer the question
who bbn help?, how did it improve the lives of Nigerians and what problem did it solve? this is exactly one of the reasons why this country has remained backward technologically.

since bbn no epp and first class no epp, let the private sector choose where they want to spend their money

Simple and short.

no emotions or sentiments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case / Jay Z's Cousin At Mavin Headquarters, Lagos (Photo) / Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.