Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices (2808 Views)

NEW ARRIVALS: wholesale Baby Cloths, Ladies Tops, Tshirts, Polos & Used OK Wears / Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free / Mary Kay, Imported Cosmetic And Imported Ladies Wears Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by paduzy(m): 7:18am On May 18, 2010
We have very trendy tops, gowns pants and shoes for retailers and wholesale resellers. Prices start from 1500k for tops and 1800 for gowns and pants.

Sample pics on d link below

http://www.kukkonsult.com/galerie.html

Cash and Carry

email us at flaky@kukkonsult.com

Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by Lizzzy(f): 3:57pm On May 21, 2010
Hi i'm realy interestd. Ve got a boutique in surulere. I wldnt mind if u can send some pics of d stocks u've got to my box. Both cloths and foot wears. vikkky29@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by OlubabeA: 1:35pm On May 22, 2010
Where is your address located at , or cant people come to buy themselves.please state
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by paduzy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2010
Hello,

yeah you can come to buy but for reasons best known to you too we do not put our address here online. It is not a boutique but a home used as a warehouse. Please send us an email or better stilll call this number and we would tell you how to reach us flaky@kukkonsult.com or 08165281233

Many thanks for your interest.

Kind Regards

Paduzy
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by TYlicious(f): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
i really luv dat black&white gown(d plain one not d one wit strips), it'll do as a birthday gift to myself, pls inbox ur address to my email add: flashyt2000@yahoo.com and let me kno aw much it costs
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by paduzy(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2010
Hi all,

We have a few stuff that just came in yesterday and will be ready for viewing today from 1pm

Please if interested just come from 1pm to no 3 Atunrase street , off Ishaga road, by LUTH, Surulere - Lagos

Call 08165281233 for further enquiries

Its first come first served and cash down. All items are going for 1500 Naira apiece
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by paduzy(m): 1:53am On Jun 26, 2010
Hello prospective Customer,

Paduzy fashion London is sending in new batches of clothings to Lagos, Warri and Benin from london high street by next week. They contain lovely sumer gowns, skirts, tops, shoes, belts, bags and accessories at wholesale prices that are unbeatable in the market.

We would be opeing the stock at a fixed date with all interested parties present and only wholesale buyers buying 40 and above pieces are welcomed. The more you buy the lesser the cost per article.

Payment method is Cash and Carry. Please endeavour to come with your money to avoid loosing your picks to someone else. If you are interested in buying with us this time again please you can mail us and we will send you the number to call depending on your location.

Viewing points are Mafolukwu and Ilupeju by India School for Lagos, Agbor Road for those in Benin and Effurun Junction for warri.

Please hurry up now and book a place as we can only entertain 10 buyers for each location on a frst apply first be considered basis.

Looking forward to read from you all

Mgt

Paduzy[size=16pt][/size]
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by timmyolodu(f): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2010
hi can i get the lagos addy pls and also the warri tomma email timmyolodu@yahoo.com
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by paduzy(m): 5:26am On Jul 01, 2010
@timmyolodu

your email add is not working! send your phone and we will call you. Mail us at info@kukkonsult.com, flaky@kukkonsult.com or paduzy@kukkonsult.com
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by timmyolodu(f): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2010
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by napa: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
Hello, I love the pieces i'm seeing, tried mailing but seems the e-mail is not valid.
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by paduzy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hi All,

This is to announce that our consignment for June has finally arrived in Lagos and Benin respectively and would be up for sale this week. In order to give all a fair chance, we have decided that the consignment would be openend in the presence of all those of you that have indicated interest.

Please come along with your money and remember that the minimum quantity buyable at our reduced price is 50. For those who indicated that two of you would love to combine to buy 50 units thats okay you will still get the reduced price.

If you intend to buy lower quantities, please contact us for a different arrangement.

If you havent gotten the address of the viewing location pls email info@kukkonsult.com and we would be delighted to mail you or better still leave your phone number and we will endeavour to call you like we have done so far with others

many thanks for your patronage

Paduzy
[/size][/size]
Re: Imported Ladies Tops @1500, Gowns And Pants @1800 - Hurry Now Best Prices by paduzy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
A big thank you t all of you who came and bought as promised but for those who kept bothering us and did not show up and refused to answer their calls, business is not done that way and it kills trust.

Those still interested can please contact us and we will send you our contacts in Lagos, Benin, Auchi, Abuja, PH, Owerri and Warri

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone To Partner With In Maltina Promo To Win A House / How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola). / Smallchops,snacks,cakes In Abeokuta At A Very Good Price And Training Also Avail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.