Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte (50750 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Yinxies(f): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
They ladies look so tired
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by thatigboman: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
rockcitie:

Her fans call her King Cee-C so maybe the thing don enter her head.
it wasnt d fans. It's CeeC herself on her instagram profile
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Waakanda: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Alejoc(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Work dom start
... Milking their popularity when it is hot!
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Ibibioesan(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWLJ2xD6NcI thank you for voting for me
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
amzee:
It feels good to be back after serving 5months and some weeks ban.
To the Moderator that ban me,I am back and better.

5months You commit murder?

1 Like

Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by casby: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
MXrap:

Nina and Alex are both ugly retired and tired prostitutes. cheesy
why the name calling? Are u better in any way?
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by seunadeolu(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
You and Meek Mill should go to church on Sunday for thanksgiving grin grin. It's ain't easy to spend 5months in the wilderness

amzee:
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Ajosbammy: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kudos to you guys
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by DonPikko: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Keep quiet
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Adepaul10: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Wins 1Million Naira(Nokia),Dances & Celebrate With His Dad, Alex And Miracle

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qDAuhoXls0
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Checked86: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
amzee:
Back and better. all thanks to mod. he made you better within 5 months
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Checked86: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
ceeroh:

5months You commit murder?
i served one damn year.
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Adepaul10: 12:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And Tobi Turn Comedian In New Video -100% Funny

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHc54RVzz3I
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Diso60090(m): 12:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by ManTiger(m): 1:02am On Apr 26, 2018
For those who like contemporary gospel, check https://www.reverbnation.com/japp7

StreetlyGospel... this guy too craze, he's not like every other gospel artiste you know.

I once spotted him ministering his song at parks towards east... he is more crazy and funny than Akpororo.
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Checked86:
i served one damn year.
Maybe you posted lala's nude. Even at that!!!
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by kyutepanda(f): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2018
Cee-C face be like kilofeso "Wetin he wan talk" Talk lemme go jor
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by medra(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Mutemenot:
Alex and Nina come dey ugly
especially that Nani abi Na Nina
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Bryan88(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Mutemenot:
Alex and Nina come dey ugly
hahahahaha....no fresh foods from Biggy again 2 eat
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Mutemenot(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Bryan88:
hahahahaha....no fresh foods from Biggy again 2 eat

I suspect naija weather and water mostly that salty Lagos water
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by amzee(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
seunadeolu:
You and Meek Mill should go to church on Sunday for thanksgiving grin grin. It's ain't easy to spend 5months in the wilderness

grin
seunadeolu:

Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by amzee(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
seunadeolu:

You are invited to my Thanksgiving service
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by seunadeolu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin send me the address
amzee:

You are invited to my Thanksgiving service
Re: Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte by Deji63: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
dequeenishere:
Is it not time these guys go back to their duty posts or were they jobless before this show?

Nina and Alex have refused to go back to their villages. The village is coming back to them though. Considering how they are beginning to transform in looks. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures / Onyii Alexx Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Outfit To An Event (Photos) / Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.