Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend (53614 Views)

Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by SavannahNEWS: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
A-THREE-YEAR old baby boy fell into a pit and drowned while his mother was allegedly indulging in se_x inside her boyfriend’s house in Bulawayo.

Police on Monday rescued the couple as Cowdray Park residents were baying for their blood.

An angry mob that was accusing the couple of being irresponsible had gathered around 6pm, demanding “justice.”

More to follow….

SOURCE>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/24/baby-falls-into-a-pit-and-drowns-while-mother-enjoys-se_x-inside-boyfriends-house/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
The wonderment of preeq in a woman's life can never be underestimated.

Women have abandoned their parents, skipped school, kidnapped themselves, taken flights, poisoned rivals, left their kids, lost jobs and a whole host of other atrocities just to get to a throbbin' c0ck.

My preeq will forever remain the most vital organ in my body.

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by jjbest123(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
What a tragedy? The couple should be punished for their carelessness. Rip kid. Martswoll learn to log out from public computers when you make use of one,just a brotherly advice as a nairalander.

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
While enjoying sex....

Hmmmmmm speechless
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by nNEOo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hope they didn't use condom. . . . . . . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by lilmax(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
smh
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sex is evil. The first time my condom burst i didnt notice cos I was inexperienced & I had never done skin to skin. I just knew sha it was sweeter than normal. Na so I confidently fuckd like never b4, come even release full load of cum, only 4 me to come out and see that the condom had packed up to the base of my p*nis. I was scared like hell. It normally happens to everyone after your first unprotected sex. I began begging her let's go and do test o for HIV. This my babe now nor gree follow me make we go do test. She say she clean.

I just broke up with the babe. That was how I gave my life to Christ again. God please save me from HIV, was my prayer, till I did HIV tests repeatedly 6 months after. I am negative.
There's nothing like sex in marriage. You are not scared of HIV or pregnancy, and God is with you as you are f*cking. You can even be singing worship songs and glorifying God while knacking.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
cry cry cry
Wonder shall never end in south Africa

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Okite15(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

Endtime mother
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by yeman1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
seriously??
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Tyga12: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol,somehow
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Justbeingreal(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
ShyCypher:
The wonderment of preeq in a woman's life can never be underestimated.

Women have abandoned their parents, skipped school, kidnapped themselves, taken flights, poisoned rivals, left their kids, lost jobs and a whole host of other atrocities just to get to a throbbin' c0ck.

My preeq will forever remain the most vital organ in my body.
clown....Real matters

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by holluwai(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Haba
Which kind mama be this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by mycare(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bloggers sha....
Well if the news is true, the woman has a misplaced priority.
She needs to be rehabilitated

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by mi24325: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Heeeeyaaa,meanwhile have been having problem with this my secretary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by EponOjuku: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
A couple of years ago, something similar happened in my area. A woman lived in my area with her husband and kids. One night, while her kids had fallen asleep and her husband was on night duty, she locked the kids up inside the house and went to meet her lover living like 3 streets away.

While she was having sex with her lover, her apartment caught fire and because the kids couldn't escape, they were all burnt to death.

The hopeless LovePeddler got to know when she came back early in the morning and saw the charred remains of all her 4 children.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by IwillSucced(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
O lord
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by invigilator(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
She was already in the act of making a new baby.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by emeijeh(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Can any good thing come out from Zimbabwe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by nanakgh(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
What were these guys struggling to see? was the mother still knacking or what?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by bola565: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Abeg who dey sell thunder 4 here, I need one for d woman and one for Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Techiekingee(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Iz it nor preeq again...buh, is dat one well or hell gate
U have a 3yr old nd u left ur well open....smh

10 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by san316(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Unprepared mother. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by soberdrunk(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
angry
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by inoki247: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
which kin news b diz..
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
You Zimbabweans are lame..nhai
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Fitnessman(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is so bad
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by 2lateBiafra: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Zimbabwe Again.......
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
as for me,"Living in Nigeria" should be added to your CV Because is a skill....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by kingchris30(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
why lay so much emphasis on the sex as if is the sex that push the baby into well. they should blame them for leaving the well open like that, anybody can fall into it. even if she is not having sex and maybe praying, the baby will still fall inside.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
angry
Looks More like a pot hole than a well.
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by dust144(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na so!! Baby RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos / Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.